Ghostbusters 3 is a go! (according to the writers, director and producer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB2001

Master Member
Found this. I apologize if its been posted before, but its the first I've seen or heard of it: 'Ghostbusters 3' Is A Reality And Coming Christmas 2012, Harold Ramis Says

NOTE (December 23, 2011): This post is well past a year old. But I changed the title of the post as there are those feel that the original title is misleading. It is only misleading in the current historical context. If you're reading this, this you must be aware that there have been some delays in relation to Bill Murray. The writers and director/producer Ivan Reitman made this announcement last year, and so far, the term "is a go" comes from the mouth of those sources at that time.

Last edited:
Re: Ghostbusters 3 is a go!

Until I'm sitting in a theater to see it, I dont believe it'll happen. Too many false starts and canceled projects.

Michael Cera? Shia Labugfudge?

Nonononno. Please God, I'm begging you.

Annie Potts has aged very well! She doesn't even look as old as it says she is.

I really hope they get Rick Moranis back, but I know he's probably not interested at all and wouldn't do it. Oh well I can hope....

I really wouldn't trust imdb when it comes to unreleased movies. If this were real, there'd be a real press release and article from a reputable source.

They'll get Don Cheadle to replace Winston.
ahahahaa :lol

Until I'm sitting in a theater to see it, I dont believe it'll happen. Too many false starts and canceled projects.

Same here. When I see it, I will believe it..

I like the ghostbusters video game, but I honestly think the film has a high chance of being a dissapointment. They already want to have alyssa milano and eliza dushku which hopefully was a rumor because I cant picture them in the film
Yup that already screams winner..

Not that I seriously think I can turn the tide of this conversation, but what modern actors/comedians would you think worthy to strap on a few proton packs?

Not that I seriously think I can turn the tide of this conversation, but what modern actors/comedians would you think worthy to strap on a few proton packs?

Kevin Smith of "Clerks" fame. Seriously, this is the kind of thing that'd be up his alley.

My GB3 Dreamteam:
Vince Vaughn (Venkman's younger brother maybe?)
Ben Stiller (ala Night at the Museum)
Steve Carell (The new 'Egon' character)
Dave Chappelle (Winston get's his nephew a job....as a Ghostbuster)
Christopher Mintz-Plasse (Lewis and Jannine had a kid...and it is McLovin!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back