The Expendables 3 (Post-release)

Re: Expendables 3

You know, considering he started going to San Diego Comic Con a few years ago and is talking about playing Han Solo again, I think he's just finally reached an age where he's changed his sour 'stick-in-the-mud' attitude and he's finally having some fun with his career.

At his age 'leading man' roles are becoming less and less available.

I don't know about this. I don't think you can really say that Ford is an action start the same way Arnold, Stallone, Chuck Norris, Van Damme, Dolph Lundgren, etc. are.

I just want a scene where Stallone walks up to a house and Clint Eastwood steps out on the porch and says "get off my lawn". Then as Stallone is about to make a move towards him, CE says "go ahead, make my day".

Seriously doubt we'll see Ford doing any big action scenes. Maybe he'll be the guy that hires the group/send them on a mission. Or maybe they'll make him the baddie! :)

Vin diesel, dwayne johnson, Donnie yen, Gerard butler, Cary Tagawa just to name a few that would be nice to add.

Don't forget Fred Ward!

240full.jpg

Got ego?

4 million dollars for 4 days work? I would rather see a lawn gnome get the role. No one is worth that much money and certainly not an actor that hasn't been interesting in years and who lazily smirks his way through every role he plays.

It sounds like Willis didn't want to do another and instead of just saying so jacked his rate up stupid high. No actor is worth that, they're all way overpaid as it is, but i agree the truth is probably someplace in between what each side says.

It's the Moore Maneuver. Once you've decided you're basically done with the series, you jack your price up so high that you either are fine working for ridiculous sums of money, or you don't give a damn if they fire you.

"What will it take to keep you in the role of James Bond, Mr. Moore?"

"Oh bloody hell....$15 million."

"Done."

"......well, alright then."

Or......

"...$15 million."

"Never mind, we're calling Tim Dalton."

"Best of luck to you. I'm off to golf now."

They should hire Dalton in as Willis' character lol. Not like there aren't a few action stars out there they can't get. They should get Roddy Piper just for the cheesy acting factor.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back