Dead Man Down (Post-release)

Just a question here Viv - wouldn't it be more - oh, I don't know - in theme, if we kept these trailer posts specific to Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Animated, Horror - - things that seem to go with the RPF - . Maybe a Life of Pie or something that seems like it'll be really special. Colin Farrell makes the same movies over and over - sorta like Ashly Judd did in the 90's. I thought from the title it was a Zombie pic -

As I said - just a question.

http://www.therpf.com/f47/movie-release-dates-thread-list-note-spoiler-172129/

That's a valid question Paul and I understand your concern. If you notice the above thread list, most of the existing trailers/threads posted by me and many others are mostly genre specific. But I decided to mix it up by highlighting some other current releases as well. I understand not all these movies are that popular that will lead to any regular discussions, which is why I didn't post them weeks in advance and only posted it after it got released.

Now for example, on March 8 the biggest release was Oz The Great and Powerful, which was made a sticky thread. And that same week Dead Man Down was released, which is why it's also a sticky thread. Of course there are couple more movies released on March 8, but I chose to go with this one.

Every week threads of new movies will be highlighted, while threads which were highlighted two weeks ago will made unsticky. Hope that clears things a little.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back