The Croods (Post-release)

Saw this movie this past weekend, and it is really good. I didn't go in expecting much, since the trailer made it look horrible, but it was really funny, and witty, and didn't lag at any point during the movie. It's always nice finding a movie my son and I can both enjoy.

They really need to work on their marketing, then. Because I had (and still have) no interest in seeing this based on what they've shown us so far.

You should go and see it, the marketing sucks for it but the movie is actually quite good and rather charming. In addition to Emma Stone the movie also features the voices of Nicholas Cage as her dad and Cloris Leacham as her grandma. I would rate this movie as one of Nicholas Cage's better performances and the stories is really sweet and Emma Stone does a really good job. And if you're anything of a cat fan you should watch it for the Macawnivore alone.

I took the family to see it last weekend, and we all loved it! The characters were great, the creature designs were very interesting (not really prehistoric looking)almost alien, which gave them a unique character to them. The CGI was awesome, and it was pretty witty.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back