Cloud Atlas (Post-release)

Vivek

Master Member
CLOUD ATLAS Releases October 26th, 2012
It's strange that the international release is pushed to 2013.

Cloud Atlas gets a date, and now the hard work starts for Warner Bros.
I hope this movie turns out to be successful for the Wachowskis.

Release Date: October 26, 2012

Directed by: Tom Tykwer, Andy Wachowski, Lana Wachowski
Screenwriter: Tom Tykwer, Andy Wachowski, Lana Wachowski
Cast: Tom Hanks, Hugh Grant, Halle Berry, Hugo Weaving, Ben Whishaw, Susan Sarandon, Jim Broadbent, Bae Doona, James D'Arcy
IMDB: Cloud Atlas (2012) - IMDb

15213-cloud-atlas-poster.jpg

Concept Art

14205-cloud-atlas-concept-art-seoul-2144.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds unique and interesting, which already puts it ahead of most other films of today. I would love to see more concept art.

I HATED the book. Maybe because it was so hyped when I read it, but I really didn't see the 'genius' of the tenuously interlinked stories.

It'll be fascinating, unique, and unforgettable. Then they'll make two sequels which will dumb down the entire franchise. I hope that isn't the case, but there's definite precedent for it.

Extended Cloud Atlas Trailer Arrives | Movie News | Empire

Cloud Atlas Trailer - YouTube

The five minutes trailer to Cloud Atlas. In spite of the long trailer I guess not having read the book, I will be in for a total surprise.

CLOUD ATLAS (2012) New Trailer.mp4 - YouTube
Another link if the previous one is not available for US viewers.

If it still appears blocked, guess all the trailers (probably detected by the music) are currently blocked in US and other regions expect Asia. The official trailer will be up later today.

Last edited:
Looks amazing, but it will appeal to a select group who will be able to understand its unorthodox concept. I can just see people complaining how they didn't understand it, or it made no sense.

I loved all three Matrix movies, V for Vendetta, and Speed Racer. I don't think Speed Racer gets enough credit. I thought it was awesome.

Cloud Atlas looks like it might be their best yet! Can't wait!

So, now that the Wachowski Brothers are Wachowski Brother and Sister, are they going to be just referred to as the Wachowskis?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back