Chef (Post-release)

Vivek

Master Member
Jon Favreau's Chef is among my My 30 Most Anticipated Movies of 2014. It is scheduled to release on May 9 and is having its premiere today (March 7) at SXSW.

Watch Jon Favreau Unveil CHEF Posters Designed by Robert Downey Jr. for SXSW Debut | Collider
Click the link above to know little more about the film.

Here are some of the posters designed by Robert Downey Jr. for the screening event.

Chef SXSW Movie Poster - YouTube

Release Date: May 9, 2014

Synopsis: A chef who loses his restaurant job starts up a food truck in an effort to reclaim his creative promise, while piecing back together his estranged family.

Director: Jon Favreau
Writer: Jon Favreau
Cast: Jon Favreau, Robert Downey Jr., Scarlett Johansson, Sofía Vergara, Dustin Hoffman, John Leguizamo

IMDB: Chef (2014) - IMDb

Last edited by a moderator:
Already seems to be hilarious.

Chef Official Movie Clip - Twitter Wars (2014) Jon Favreau, Robert Downey Jr. HD - YouTube

13007599695_72063a6f8e_o.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw this about a month ago and brings back so many great memories of Insane Chefs I have known.

Can't wait to see it!!!

Watched this last night. Not very funny and it dragged in spots, but overall I enjoyed it. Good cast, a decent story, and in an age when everything seems cookie-cutter, it was different. The father-son element was handled nicely.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back