Can we accurately quote every line from Star Wars?

hankey01

Sr Member
A facebook posting of a friend started doing this from a scene so I thought it might be a fun time waster if we run through every spoken line from Star Wars..one at a time.

One line to a person. NO GOOGLING or playing the movie! :) *******COPYING AND PASTING IS CHEATING AND RUINING THE FUN OF THIS! *** Don't be a fun ruiner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the order spoken in the film. R2 beeps are always welcome! :)

I'll start:

Threepio: Did you hear that?

Last edited:
"They've shut down the main reactor, we'll be destroyed for sure!"

( unless you count R2 saying "did I hear what?") :lol

In sequential script order or randomly?

If randomly:

Commander tear this ship apart until you've found those plans and bring me the passengers......I WANT THEM ALIVE!!!!

I imagine he means sequentially, from heart. I'm embarrassed to say that I'm freezing, and my pride won't let me cheat, but I DO know it! I DO!

In an extremely whiny voice that makes me cringe everytime I hear it!

"But I wanted to go to Tashi Station to pick up some power converters......."

<Smack Luke upside the head the whiny byatch!>

"What if they come in from another door?" -Sorry

"At last where have you been? Theyre coming in this direction...what are we going to do? We'll be sent to the spice mines of Kessel smashed into...(something, i dunno the rest)"

"this is madness" R2 bleep "we're doomed, they'll be no escape for the princess this time"

groaning metal and bangning noises

"What's that?"

"this is madness" R2 bleep "we're doomed, they'll be no escape for the princess this time"

groaning metal and bangning noises

"What's that?"

Big laser fight!

"R2-D2 where are you?"
"At last, where have you been? They're heading in this direction"
"What are we going to do? we'll be sent to the spice mines of Kessal, smashed into who knows what" bleep bleep "wait a minute, where are you going?"

Way ahead of yourself funky :)

Stormtrooper: "The death star plans are not in the main computer"
Vader: "Where are those transmissions you've intercepted? WHAT have you done what those plans?!"

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back