Breaking Bad

Best reply yet.

Hank was stupid, put your stupid pride and job a side. Btw, I don't recall Gomez getting hit in the episode before this one. I recall him getting cover behind the car as well next to hank. Then they show laying out aways dead.

I'm not sure how this might end but if it plays out like a traditional Greek tragedy then Walt will see his tragic flaw just before dying. What his tragic flaw is, I don't know. Pride?

It could mean that he will try to help jesse

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure how this might end but if it plays out like a traditional Greek tragedy then Walt will see his tragic flaw just before dying. What his tragic flaw is, I don't know. Pride?

- - - Updated - - -

Intense episode as expected.The scenes with Holly going Mama definitely got me.

Walt likely knew about the phone being tapped, he put on that show as Heisenberg so Skyler would seem like the total victim to the cops. Even though he meant those things he said, he likely wanted the cops to know he was the one responsible for all things and not his wife.

I noticed Walt's pants from season 1 as I was watching that scene in the desert. And I like that Rian Johnson got Noah Segan to cameo as the firefighter.

I don't think he meant the things he said, which explains him crying while being so cruel. Obviously yes he was taking all the blame.

Btw, I don't recall Gomez getting hit in the episode before this one. I recall him getting cover behind the car as well next to hank. Then they show laying out aways dead.

In the previous episode, Gomie had blood on his shirt as he moved to cover. Although I thought he'd actually made it behind the truck.

I'm usually not one for speculation, but I can't help but think Walt will use the M60 against the Nazis. Then again, he did get into the minivan...

The only thing the van really meant was that Walt was relocated and has a new identity. I doubt that will stop him from what he may need to do. Just gets the heat off of him for a while until he can go all Waltbo on their asses.

This is how a series finale season should be with this sort of subject matter. Usually stuff starts to fall flat and at the end you just don't care, but this just keeps getting crazy and 2 more episodes of the madness left. We still have no idea how the family ends up or where Walt or Jessie's fate lies. Absolutely nuts!

Agreed. If anyone saw the last few episodes of The Shield they ended in the same way.

Rian Johnson who directed the recent episode Ozymandias wanted to remain surprised about the finale like the rest of us.

9788297473_39ab55a6c8_o.png

In the previous episode, Gomie had blood on his shirt as he moved to cover. Although I thought he'd actually made it behind the truck.

I'm usually not one for speculation, but I can't help but think Walt will use the M60 against the Nazis. Then again, he did get into the minivan...

No blood on his shirt. When To'hajiillee ended no one had been hit yet...

No blood on his shirt. When To'hajiillee ended no one had been hit yet...

Must have been a shadow on his shirt. I swear I saw blood, but on second look: nothing.

Could the "Crying Clown" be Jessie? After all, he's the one who ended up in a box at the end... :confused

What was the significance of the episode name? Ozymandias. I know that was the bad guy in The Watchmen. Any other significance here?

- - - Updated - - -

What was the significance of the episode name? Ozymandias. I know that was the bad guy in The Watchmen. Any other significance here?

Nevermind, found this

. As we know officially from Vince Gilligan, this episode’s title is inspired by 19th century poet Percy Shelley’s sonnet, “Ozymandias.” The poem — and the show — are ultimately about the prideful and mighty’s fall to power. Breaking Bad obsessives can — and will — spend hours analyzing just how well Shelley’s poem fits with Walter White’s story, but at least at the surface it’s obvious that the loss of Ozymandias’ riches and power relates well to Walter White a.k.a. (former?) King Heisenberg. Plus, if you bring in Watchmen‘s Ozymandias for analysis, then that’s a pop culture column waiting to happen.

If Walt just gets to walk away in the end, having lost everything but still having his life (that is, being alive), I'm going to be disappointed. Son of a ***** must pay.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back