Avengers: Age of Ultron (Pre-release)

Needs Red Reddington's hat...

Ultron_zpsnlneft13.gif

minor nitpick, not a fan of Ultron's mouth moving to talk, looks transformers-ey, and doesn't need to happen. other than that, amazing!

WOW!!!
So many questions
- Where's War Machine and Vision? Guess they have to save some stuff for the next big trailer... maybe Sportsing Bowl ###.
- Strange settings.. Sokovia [fictional]? Somalia?
- What's the castle (0:48)?
- What's with Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch walking with Ultron (1:02)
- Who's the guy in the close up at 1:33? Andy Serkis? Who is he playing?
- Ballerinas? (1:36)
- Cap's busted shield? (1:54)

Wondering if Scarlet Witch's powers play a pretty important part in the outcome of the story

Love the scene with the possessed looking armor... creepy.

I was thinking the same exact thing. No lips for robots!

Well, not that you say Transformers.... bleh. You're right. NOt nearly as bad looking as the T4mers though.

I'm betting the ballerinas are to cater to Whedon's foot fetish.

I'm curious where they're getting quinjets from if S.H.I.E.L.D. was disbanded. Unless they're Stark-made or the Avengers cut a deal for gov't backing they shouldn't have access to those anymore, right? Busted shield has me curious too, I didn't think it was possible to break vibranium. Hulkbuster suit looks awesome though, and I'm completely sold on Ultron (I don't give a frak about the lips, but I expect it's to help him emote for the ludites in the audience).

I was thinking the same exact thing. No lips for robots!

I agree, why do they always have to animate mouths on things that shouldn't have or don't need moving mouths like on masks and robots. The old GI Joe cartoons used to always animate Destro's mouth moving even though he's supposed to be wearing a mask, the same goes with Doctor Doom, I know I've seen him animated in the past with a moving mouth. I think that a static mouth would have been better and made Ultron look more robotic and inhuman.

Gonna be the naysayer here.

Looks pretty generic. No different than the usual Marvel/Transformers/Superhero whatever movie we see several of each year.

I'm betting the ballerinas are to cater to Whedon's foot fetish.

I'm curious where they're getting quinjets from if S.H.I.E.L.D. was disbanded. Unless they're Stark-made or the Avengers cut a deal for gov't backing they shouldn't have access to those anymore, right? Busted shield has me curious too, I didn't think it was possible to break vibranium. Hulkbuster suit looks awesome though, and I'm completely sold on Ultron (I don't give a frak about the lips, but I expect it's to help him emote for the ludites in the audience).

Coulson already owns 1 ;)

Looks pretty generic. No different than the usual Marvel/Transformers/Superhero whatever movie we see several of each year.

Since I usually love the Marvel movies, more of the same is a-ok with me :lol (And I certainly wouldn't group Marvel flicks with the sandy cat turds that are the Transformers films.)

Agreed. These movies are all starting to look the same. Let's hope there's actually a plot.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back