Archie Zombie Movie

I remember seeing an Archie movie on tv back when I was a kid - it was set up as a reunion show if I recall correctly and Reggie was trying to buy Pop Tate's to tear it down for redevelopment.

Yep that was Archie: To Riverdale and Back Again, which I consider to be a bad dream which is better forgotten ;).

I remember getting that movie in the '90s at the video store and being disappointed just looking at the cover with the grown up version of the characters. I saw the movie then but hardly remembered anything, few years ago I revisited the movie and remembered why I had forgotten it.

Yep that was Archie: To Riverdale and Back Again, which I consider to be a bad dream which is better forgotten ;).

I remember getting that movie in the '90s at the video store and being disappointed just looking at the cover with the grown up version of the characters. I saw the movie then but hardly remembered anything, few years ago I revisited the movie and remembered why I had forgotten it.

I haven't seen that movie in years! I can't say that I remember liking it, but I did like Karen Kopins that played Veronica. :thumbsup

Karen Kopins - Rotten Tomatoes

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back