28 Week Laters What Should Have Been Done

tain669

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I like this film.But the overall planning just did not seen all that practical . Just the U.S Army doing the job alone was just an exercise in failure. What should have happened was.1 Multi National Force. Not just the U.S ArmyAny but also any British forces not affected on the European Cont. Also Commonwealth nations( Canada for one) Ireland and Australia . Nato would also be called in. Germany France Italy etc. 2 Expand the London Recovery Zone to the whole city., not just one section.3.Have a 2 year quarantine before any British subject could return to occupy London proper. There can be more but this is just a start.Please feel free to comment or add .

It was a ****ty movie that could have been a lot better.

Sadly most horror/zombie movie now a day means that people in it:
#1 Never seen a horror/zombie movie.
#2 Generally dumb.
#3 See number 1 & 2.

That's one thing that drives me nuts about "zombie" movies. In most of the worlds they take place in, no one has ever even heard of the term "zombie movies".

I think 28 Days Later is an AWESOME movie!

It isn't a zombie movie though. They were infected with the Rage Virus.

I liked that they were fast moving.

The opening with a deserted London using no special effects is an amazing piece of work.

^^^Agreed 28 Days Later was amazing and also in both movies they weren't zombies.

As some have mentioned about the characters never seeing a zombie movie. Well that's usually the point. In all those movies worlds zombies didnt exist up until that point. In the walking dead they never once use the term zombie or reference any other movies. In resident evil do you ever hear them say "hey this is just like dawn of the dead".

I loved 28 Days Later, and I for the most part really enjoyed 28 Weeks Later. Actually, I found that as the movie progressed, I liked it less and less. The opening was intense, and fantastic. Seriously had me digging my fingernails into my seat, although I'm not a big fan of the "shaky-cam" stuff. From there the movie gradually goes down hill, to the point of being ridiculous. I think the thing that bothered me the most was that in this huge area, the kids keep miraculously running into their zombie dad. Oh, and the thing with the helicoptor. It was cool, but it was also stupid.

I've started hearing rumors of a third movie being made, the title might be either 28 Months Later or 28 Years Later. Still haven't seen the first 2 myself, but they clearly have their fans.

I've started hearing rumors of a third movie being made, the title might be either 28 Months Later or 28 Years Later. Still haven't seen the first 2 myself, but they clearly have their fans.

Ya that rumor was started by Fresnadillo right when 28 weeks later came out. Danny Boyle said he might be interested if there was a story because he didnt want to do a 28 months later. But it seems all ideas were quickly shot down.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back