Subscribe
    Dec 13, 2012, 5:54 PM - Warner Brother Movie World Gold Coast Australia Auction #1

I wasn't sure of the best place to post this and its incredibly late notice given that the auction is on today but I just heard about this now.

Movie World on the Gold Coast in Australia is having a silent auction of mostly vehicles and machinery but there are a few interesting items in amongst the industrial equipment such as a police interceptor from Demolition Man.

Maintenance Lot Sale
  2. Member Since
    Jan 2011
    Dec 13, 2012, 5:56 PM - Re: Warner Brother Movie World Gold Coast Australia Auction #2

Humm how to get it home???
  3. RPF Premium Member
    Jan 4, 2013, 7:44 PM - Re: Warner Brother Movie World Gold Coast Australia Auction #3

Better late than never

Some photos I took from the auction, not much there but some nice planes. Good to see WB looking after the Demolition Man Cop car.

Demolition Man

You tube: Demolition Man Movie Prop Police Car - YouTube

Memphis Belle

You tube: Memphis Belle Movie Props - YouTube

Lethal Weapon 4

4. formerly tardis55
    From
    USA
    Jan 4, 2013, 9:57 PM - Re: Warner Brother Movie World Gold Coast Australia Auction #4

Do you have any prices stuff went for?
    From
    Sydney
    Jan 4, 2013, 10:26 PM - Re: Warner Brother Movie World Gold Coast Australia Auction #5

Dang! If that's the demolition man car that used to be near the Gremlins ride, it sure was left to rot. I'd like to know what that went for, as that is one I'd love to restore. I'd go nice next to my Mad Max car.
    From
    Central California
    Jan 5, 2013, 12:44 PM - Re: Warner Brother Movie World Gold Coast Australia Auction #6

Yeah, any idea of the selling prices?
    From
    Planet Perth
    Jan 9, 2013, 8:50 AM - Re: Warner Brother Movie World Gold Coast Australia Auction #7

Dammit !!! Can't believe I missed this by two weeks. I was just researching the Memphis belle filming models. Fark! Any idea what they went for?
    Last edited by jedimaster; Jan 9, 2013 at 9:03 AM.
  8. RPF Premium Member
    Jan 15, 2013, 12:57 AM - Re: Warner Brother Movie World Gold Coast Australia Auction #8

It was a "silent" auction. Only the winning bidder would know what their item went for and notified by email or phone. I gave WB a call and they just won't disclose, bit of a bummer I know of a bid for $2,000 for the planes and he didn't get the call.
    From
    Planet Perth
    Jan 15, 2013, 8:27 PM - Re: Warner Brother Movie World Gold Coast Australia Auction #9

Thanks... Dammit I would have gone to 7k. Probably still wouldn't have got it.