Unique PIH Sale - No Seller Fees! Must act ASAP

renesisx

Does anyone out there have any BACK TO THE FUTURE props or production materials that you would like sold through Profiles In History?

Do you know anyone who has BACK TO THE FUTURE props or production materials that you could contact ASAP for me?

I'm involved with the Back To The Future 25th Anniversary Event "We're Going Back" that takes place in November, and they've secured a special deal with PIH.

PIH will remove ALL seller costs and fees for any Back To The Future items you want to sell.

There will be a special exclusive sale taking place at Universal Studios on November 3rd where these items will be put up for auction. The catalog goes out from PIH at the end of next week to their 5000 best clients.

The sale will be heavily promoted on both PIH web site, but also on Syfy TV Channel and their web site as the sale will be filmed for the upcoming series "Hollywood Treasure" to be shown on Syfy starting Nov 4th.

The reason PIH is dropping the seller fees is because we're raising funds for Team Fox (for Parkison's Research). We'd like everyone to either set a price they want to achieve for their item and donate the difference between that and the final sale price. Or to donate a % of the final sale price.

The deadline for getting items into the sale is 23rd September (next week!) but I need to know ASAP - like, this week really!

If you want to get something into the sale or need more information, please contact me at the following e-mail address:
hello@outatime.net

I need to find as many BTTF props and materials for this auction as possible to help raise as much money for Team Fox as is possible. Please help me out. If you know anyone with BTTF props - please send them a quick e-mail and point them in my direction. I would greatly appreciate it.

Here is the OFFICIAL Press release for : Hollywood Treasure:
Hollywood Treasure is a half-hour weekly doc-reality series that brings collecting showbiz memorabilia to the masses. The series follows Joe Maddalena, the charismatic president and owner of Profiles In History, the world’s largest auctioneer of original Hollywood memorabilia.

From his 7000 square foot office complex in Calabasas, a 20,000 sq ft warehouse, and a workspace near downtown Los Angeles, Joe and his team spread across the globe, sourcing material for their quarterly auctions. The treasures they seek include costumes, props, set pieces, costume designs and production art from vintage and contemporary film and television..

Their diverse clientele range from celebrities and captains of industry to sports heroes and “the guy pumping your gas.” They have a mailing list of 40,000 active collectors and annual sales topping $25-30 million.

The Show

Hollywood Treasure draws from the proven formats of American Pickers, Pawn Stars, and Antiques Road Show and brings something new to the mix – the familiarity and glitz of showbiz.

Each episode is built around the process of putting on a world-class auction – beginning with acquisitions. The bulk of the show is tracking leads and sealing the deal, ranging from visits to Hollywood’s movers-n-shakers for their personal keepsakes to email inquiries from collectors – large and small - from around the country and the globe. The most valuable items often come from the most random places, so no lead goes unchecked. Joe is searching for the best of the best of Hollywood’s most cherished lost treasures.

Joe and his team at Profiles In History combine their love of collecting with the high-stakes business of world-class auctioning, while never forgetting about their neighbors. A big part of their time is spent giving back to the community through charity auctions.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back