Puppet Master props and need help displaying

RonsMovieProps

Got some Puppet Master props in today, which is one of my favorite series because of how awesome the puppets are. I wanted to display them in a large wall-hung shadowbox but I have never tried something like that and am not sure how or what to use to secure them without damaging them. Any ideas??

Here is a cut and paste info on the items:
This collection of props are from various movies from the Puppet Mater series.

Blade's Head - The head is the Hero animatronic head used during Puppet Master X: Axis Rising. It is screen-matched to every close up scene because it was the only working Hero Blade puppet head used during the movie. It has needle eyes and its mouth opens and closes with use by an attached cable.

Blade's "Hands" and Clothing - These items are from the movie Puppet Master vs Demonic Toys. The hook is made of metal, the knife is plastic with some red "blood" staining, and 2 cloth fragments that had been a part of his shirt.

Jester Torso - This is the Hero Jester puppet used in Puppet Master 9: Axis of Evil and was the only one made for the movie. It was used with the assistance of rods and is made of vacuform, resin, wood, and cloth. The legs are missing as they were removed and used in Puppet Master X: Axis Rising. There is a finger missing from each hand.

Pinhead Items - Screen-Used hero wardrobe and hands used in Puppet Master vs Demonic Toys. The head and torso are production made back-ups and were not screen-used.

All items were purchased at auction through Propdomain, with the Blade head and Jester puppet coming with Letters of Authenticity from the FX Shop which worked on the films.

6177114.jpg

3945939.jpg

697877.jpg

2393823.jpg

3652523.jpg

Any help with the shadow box question will be appreciated.

I love the look of the Jester in a display case,but if you're going a shadowbox route you could attach hangers to the back of the shadowbox,that support under the arms with the jester,and under the arms and between the legs of pinhead.

I'm not sure how you'd secure Blade's head etc, though...

I love the look of the Jester in a display case,but if you're going a shadowbox route you could attach hangers to the back of the shadowbox,that support under the arms with the jester,and under the arms and between the legs of pinhead.

I'm not sure how you'd secure Blade's head etc, though...

Good idea on the display case. Had to move things around, but cleared out the top shelf and then made a quick foam stand for Blade's head and hands. Hopefully I can make the stand out of wood, but this will work for now. I think this'll work out.

6520671_orig.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back