Price Check - TMNT 2 Stunt Suit Parts

lwizardl

Hey guys I told someone that I would check on here for them to see what people that are TMNT collectors would think these are worth. These items are still owned by one of the stuntmen from TMNT 2 secret of the ooze. He is looking to possibly sell them and was trying to find out what a good price would be to list them for sale.

tmnt2stunts-01.jpg

tmnt2stunts-02.jpg

tmnt2stunts-03.jpg

tmnt2stunts-04.jpg

tmnt2stunts-05.jpg

tmnt2stunts-06.jpg

tmnt2stunts-07.jpg

tmnt2stunts-08.jpg

let me know what you guys are thinking would be a good price for these items

hard to price stuff like that since only one other mask has shown up for sale and the buyer on here has never said how much he paid as far as I remember. Pretty cool stuff though. I'd venture too say maybe a few hundred for each completed item. Probably more for the completed mask, and Mikeys elbow pads. But it all depends on what some one is willing to spend honestly, and in todays market might not be that much, unless they are die hard fans of the movie....I'm pretty sure some one had ooze canisters from the movie and I thought the most expensive one was like $550 or $600 if I remember right.

Yeah well the stunt man that owns these and was ones that he wore in the filming of the movie. Has also done other movies. So if someone wanted to have a picture taken of him holding the item etc as proof of it I am sure I could ask him to do that. I am just trying to find a value on these so that I can show him.

I have posted this on another forum also and provided the links directly to the owner of them so he can watch the thread as needed

even with pictures of him holding the items, I still dont see them going into the thousands of dollars range. Like I said he'll probably get the most for the full mask. If he had a complete foot clan costume then maybe you'd see thousands.

yeah I didn't expect them to be thousands each. I have already told him that I would be interested in purchasing them for my collection also. But opening them up to people online where someone maybe looking for a few items to finish a complete costume these might be the items needed. So to everyone else that was the reason for the thread to let people look at them and if they was wanting any of the items to let me know what they would be willing to pay for the item(s) and I would forward the information over to the owner

I've always wanted a foot clan bandana, would you be able to take some close up photo's and get any details of the bandana?

Oh wow!!!!

Aside from my complete Foot Soldier mask, that's the only other one i've ever seen! Very cool!

I fixed mine up on a display a bit here:

how it arrived from Propstore London
foot_001.jpg

After fixing it up a bit to be more presentable:
foot_007.jpg

foot_006.jpg

I honestly can't remember what I paid exactly on it, but I think all said and done I believe it was in the $600+ arena.

I think it all depends what someone's willing to pay for it to determine its worth. One guy might not even offer $100, another guy may offer $1000... Just depends on the demand. I've had a bunch of offers on mine, but these are so hard to come by I can't see the possibility of ever coming across a piece like this ever again. But who knows, one day I may budge. At some point money talks, hahaha!

AMAZING pieces though on those foot clan guards and pads! SWEET score!

Oh wow!!!!

Aside from my complete Foot Soldier mask, that's the only other one i've ever seen! Very cool!
i've seen one other mask/arm guards set in a private collection. this guy has an insane TMNT screen-used collection... shredder helmet, shredder hand blades, leo katana, the foot soldier gear... really impressive stuff.

this is probably the coolest thing i've seen on RPF recently. thanks for posting!

Some cool pieces there.. I'm personally not that aware of market price, so please excuse me if my post is useless and is plain wrong but I myself would pay something in the 500-600$ range for a mask, about 200$ for the armguards and depending on whether they were screen-used 300-400$ for the knee-pads..

Again please not that is just what I would pay, totally unaware of current market-prices..

niennumb1: Nice display! Did you make it yourself? If so, would you mind sending me a PM on how you made it? Thank you!

I think I agree with everyone here on their Price suggestions. they are fair from what I've seen for sale. prob 400$ for the arm guards and belt and probably 600$ for the mask.

very nice collection. been looking for a complete mask for a long while.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back