Anyone go to Supernatural screen used sale...?

trenchcoatpanda

SALE: Sam & Dean Memorabilia at SUPERNATURAL Wardrobe Sale | yvrshoots

Recently Supernatural costumes / wardrobe from season 8 were sold off. Did anybody grab anything they want to sell to me :). I'm so sad that people were getting bags full of costumes for $20! I'm hoping someone will sell some stuff on ebay. If not, still an interesting look at the sale with photos.

MOD EDIT: If your looking to buy, please start a WTB thread in the Junkyard. Thanks.

Last edited:
GOOD FIND...and to be honest kind of makes me mad...Why dont the fans ever hear about this stuff...sell it on Ebay....sell it thru a prop auction sale...sheesh...only locals would be able to profit off that and most of the stuff will never see the light of day....arrrgg!!!

GOOD FIND...and to be honest kind of makes me mad...Why dont the fans ever hear about this stuff...sell it on Ebay....sell it thru a prop auction sale...sheesh...only locals would be able to profit off that and most of the stuff will never see the light of day....arrrgg!!!

Well now we know how they'll probably handle it for seasons 9 & 10. Too bad if they do it again, you have to take a trip to Canada, and thats even if you find out when the sale is. I only found out from keeping google alerts tabs, but this is the business the studio went through: Maynards Industries - Expert Asset Valuation, Auction and Liquidation Services. Hopefully they'll give notice on their website next time if WB goes through them again.

I talked to a seller on ebay, who usually goes to these auctions, and they said they picked up some items that just turned out to be background actors wardrobes. He wasn't able to snag anything from the leads. He's going to put up what he got for sale on ebay next Wednesday.

Hi,

Typically the set dec sales tend not to include the good stuff worn or used by the main actors. They really aren't designed for fans as it's just a way to get rid of stuff.

Hi,

Typically the set dec sales tend not to include the good stuff worn or used by the main actors. They really aren't designed for fans as it's just a way to get rid of stuff.

Haha, you didn't read any of the comments after the first one did you? :D No but you're right. When I first posted this back in May it was because the article made it seem like there was hero wardrobe at the sale. I shortly after contacted sunnyweebles on ebay, since he usually goes to those auctions like the Psych one, and he said they were just getting rid minor extras and characters like you said. The last link I posted though is of a semi-main character (enough to have a wiki information and be memorable) which gave me hopes that there may have been some other decent characters costumes at the sale. Its not one that I want to own, but just posting it in-case another Supernatural fan wanted to snatch it.

Last edited:
Haha, you didn't read any of the comments after the first one did you? :D No but you're right. When I first posted this back in May it was because the article made it seem like there was hero wardrobe at the sale. I shortly after contacted sunnyweebles on ebay, since he usually goes to those auctions like the Psych one, and he said they were just getting rid minor extras and characters like you said. The last link I posted though is of a semi-main character (enough to have a wiki information and be memorable) which gave me hopes that there may have been some other decent characters costumes at the sale. Its not one that I want to own, but just posting it in-case another Supernatural fan wanted to snatch it.

Actually I did read the comments and my response is still relevant.....I had forgotten why I stopped bother with this site. Too many asshats.

Actually I did read the comments and my response is still relevant.....I had forgotten why I stopped bother with this site. Too many asshats.
Whoops, I gotcha. At the time I thought you didn't read a post, and I was just being cheeky with my reply. That's what the smile face was for, but the smile face failed me.

Last edited:
I know they sold Bella's purse, Ruby's red leather jacket and a jacket from a brewer that one of the characters wore...the first 2 however did not get posted for resale..but those items were at the original auction. Makes you wonder what else might have been bought.

I know they sold Bella's purse, Ruby's red leather jacket and a jacket from a brewer that one of the characters wore...the first 2 however did not get posted for resale..but those items were at the original auction. Makes you wonder what else might have been bought.

Man! Those would nice to snag. Do you know if most of the other stuff is just being put in Warner Brothers archives like they did for Harry Potter?

Hey..
I don't drop in here too often but thought I should chime in on this topic even if a little late.
I was at the SUPERNATURAL SET DEC sale.

They really had very little key items available at all..
Lots of stuff there but very much background stuff at best.

I have been to many SET DEC sales in Vancouver and they offered some really incredible stuff.

This sale was unusual because there should have been more cool stuff left out even by accident.

Also possible that Cast and Crew got first dibs on the real good stuff (which happened with the recent PSYCH SET DEC sale.)

Possibility that the good stuff is going to be kept for someone else (reseller) down the road

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back