Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back

buckettt

well this is the paper forum..so hopefully I'm in the right area...looking for print outs of 1:1 han solo in carbonite..I read somewhere these existed and I'm getting ready to start making one and need good reference...

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: any 1:1 print out of han solo in carbonite

for what you need it?

I only know, that there was a paper stand up from han in carbonite...

That would be cool...print like 30 sheets of paper and tape them together and have a full sized Han reference. It's got to be possible. Is it a paper prop though?

I like to have it as a reference...and outline of the body when I make mine.

Maybe someone here who has a HIC and a damn good camera can take a pic for us all? :)

When I started mine I made the frame and found a picture and printed it at 1:1 (and taped the pages together). Resolution wasn't good tho.

Danger: Wampa!

a long time ago someone sent me a Danger: Wampa! sign as seen in ESB.

Since we are going to Hoth soon, I thought it would be fun to hang one of these on our hotel room door. Anyone have this file handy in digital format?

I know there is a T-shirt thread, but that one was never fully realized. The one I am thinking of definitely had the word "Wampa" in aurabesh even though that maybe wasn't 100% accurate...

Re: Danger: Wampa!

A google search found some images at:
http://www.pbase.com/allianceimperiale/icons
They may not be 100% accurate, but look pretty good to use just for a joke.
91091790.kkKsgjYp.jpg

Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (1980), Original sketch by poster Artist, Roger Ka

Original sketch by poster Artist, Roger Kastel

EhMR5UiFncKBSmT.jpeg

Re: Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (1980), Original sketch by poster Artist, Roge

A piece of Art!!!!!
Thank you for sharing:thumbsup

Love it, a Chiltons manual for a Firespray
31. Would you be willing to share the file?
You should be able to download the last image in my post. It has crop marks for trimming. If not, I can link to a zip file.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back