Somewhere in Time

Here is the photo of here that is seen in the film. I sepia toned it for you.

thomas;)

somewhereintime.jpg

Not the greatest pic, but it looks nice printed out 5 x 8 inches. Get a gaudy frame and you are in business.

thomas;)

Actually, you can buy an exact replica of the photo and frame from any number of shops on Mackinaw Island here in Michigan. The movie was shot there, and in the Grand Hotel, there are a number of props from the film, including the original photo and frame.

I haven't checked the cost recently, but it runs around a hundred bucks for the original sized photo and frame, and about 40 for a half sized version.

Mackinac Island if just offshore of my hometown; LOTS of time spent over there (Grand Hotel included). ;)

I'll make a note the next time I'm headed back thataway; perhaps I can snag something of note...

Yeah, the fan site has replicas in two different sizes for sale. I also know that the newsletter, at least one of them I read, had an article about the watch that was used in the film, which may be useful to anyone wanting to know about the watch.

Bleyd, you are always helping me with these links/ stuff. That is going to make an awesome Christmas gift for my Mom, who has been going to the Grand Hotel over 50 years and loves that movie beyond all others.

Thank you.

I was just wondering if anyone had a really large clean copy of the photo of Jane Seymour from this movie. I went to that site, but they want you to purchase everything, and this is my wife's favorite film of all time. Would also like to know about that frame as well. Thanks to Jedifyfe for the book cover, my wife just loved it.

I was just wondering if anyone had a really large clean copy of the photo of Jane Seymour from this movie. I went to that site, but they want you to purchase everything, and this is my wife's favorite film of all time. Would also like to know about that frame as well. Thanks to Jedifyfe for the book cover, my wife just loved it.

Well, I don't know about a large clean copy of the photo of Jane Seymour from the film (the closest would be taking an actual screencap of the pivotal scene where we see the picture being taken). But I came across a nice fan sketch of the photo: Somewhere In Time by ~straycat27 on deviantART

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back