SHIELD ID Card

Are any of you guys doing a hard plastic version of these ID cards? I need one for a SHIELD costume I am doing. Or did I just miss it?

I do not understand your question?! the cards must be reproduced in plastic (if possible) with the required material, if you have!

C.

OK, I'm new at this. I would have printed them on paper or cardstock and then laminated. Bear with me and explain how you would reproduce them in plastic. I want to learn...

Had a go at this over the last few days. Borrowed the background texture and used the badge I have for overall layout and placement

CoulsonID_zpsb0f08522.jpg

You just might see this pop up somewhere else soon :love

This is the second time I've seen my SHIELD card "borrowed" and then sold here by other members without so much as even being asked if it is okay to use in that way.

Uncool.

I addressed the other thread, but I'll address here too. I'll gladly share my PSD file showing each layer built up from scratch. The only thing "borrowed" was the background wave.

I disagree. Here are the two cards overlaid. Other than the bar code, photo, and text I left off of the fill in the blank card they are exactly identical.

I disagree. Here are the two cards overlaid. Other than the bar code, photo, and text I left off of the fill in the blank card they are exactly identical.

soooo....?? whats the final stance on this?

Id like to make an attempt to make my own in photoshop as well..

but dont want to break rules or get into any forum 'politics' ??

Was there a source shared/used, created by someone else?

(outside of the background 'wave' it seems to be a simple project?)

thanks.

As far as I'm concerned anything I post in the paper props forum is fair game for anyone to use however they wish except to sell.

And really, if someone wanted to do a run that includes something I've made they JUST NEED TO DROP ME A PM and ask first and I'll almost always say yes.

My issue isn't about someone taking/using/modifying what I've posted (after all, that's WHY I posted it) but when another member pops in, right clicks, and suddenly it shows up in the Junkyard that just seems disrespectful.

And BOTH times this happened they even have the stones to post an ad for their project IN THIS THREAD.

understood..

(I dont sell anyways really... just personal use..etc) and wanted to exercise the photoshop 'chops' a bit.. :)

I borrowed the borrowed borrowed to make a Cap's ID Card.
Thanks by the way.

173654-ca-shield-id-gold.jpg

Edit: Fixed the error and changed the barcode.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back