Romancing the Stone

PhoenixVader

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Free paper-prop thread no.3 - 2008

Well since you all seem to be excited about the El Corazon map, here it is ;)

thomas;)

elcorazonb.jpg

and back

elcorazonbacka.jpg

Enjoy

thomas;)

No problem. I've had these for a year or two now and thought "Eh, what the hell, share 'em"

Brad

I got the emerald made from RelicMaker.... its a beauty of a stone...made from emerald crystal...not sure if he still is making them

Jedifyfe, I really love your avatar, was just wondering where you found it, and is it possible to get a larger copy of the photo. It is really great, and I wanted to frame it for my front room.

Thanx

I made it. I don't have a really big version of it. PM me and I will see if I still have the larger file.

Hey guys,I am brand new to this forum and was wondering if somebody could help me.I have been searching for a poster used in the movie on and off for years now and still cant find anything.When Kathleen Turner finishes her book in the very beginning of the movie,she holds up a glass of wine and looks up at a poster of Jesse.I've seen the replicas of the book covers but I've never found this poster anywhere.Has anybody come across this anywhere and if so,have you found one for sale?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back