JAWS Amity Gazette tiger shark photo FREE paper prop

ob1al

Sr Member
To celebrate the blu-ray release, here is a super-rare image of Brody and the fisherman with the tiger shark ("a whaaaa...?") as taken by Harry Meadows in the movie JAWS.

Please don't reproduce this image for sale.

tigersharkpic-1.jpg

Al

Last edited:
OT, I just got a copy of the National Geographic that Brody looks through in the movie. I'm assuming that this is fairly commonly held by Jaws collectors, but on the off chance it isn't, I'll be happy to provide scans.

OT, I just got a copy of the National Geographic that Brody looks through in the movie. I'm assuming that this is fairly commonly held by Jaws collectors, but on the off chance it isn't, I'll be happy to provide scans.

Hi Dave
That would be great. When your time permits pls do post it. Thanks

I'd say either 6x4 or 5x7 posibally even 9x6 but no bigger than that

Yeah I was thinking something smaller like that. Carl Gottlieb kept yelling during the scene " We need a picture for the paper" but I don't know much about photography so I don't know what size logically they would have printed it for publication. I think I'll try 5x7. Thanks rorschach999!

I'm resurrecting this thread to see if anyone still has this picture. I was watching Jaws last night, and thought it would make a great poster. You can see it on a wall immediately after the shot of the Ferry coming to Amity.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back