Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

mb1k

FYSA. I had recently purchased the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Exclusive DVD 2-Pack that includes "The Marauder's Map" from the Noble Collection. Neat deal right? All for $24.95? Sort of...

The map included it NOT the 15.5" X 72" $35 dollar version the Noble Collection sells. It's a scaled down version. it's 9" X 27.5".

While NOT the great deal I thought, buy a Noble Marauder's Map for $24.95 - save $10 of the cost of buying one separate - and get a DVD for free, it's still an "ok" purchase.

Just so you know...

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Marauder's Map: Exclusive DVD 2-Pack Ver

I saw this at Walmart today; I think it's the same one that came out with some action figures a few years ago. It's a neat little version, very simplified, but definitely a cool bonus to come with a movie.

Re: Marauder's Map: Exclusive DVD 2-Pack Ver

Sounds like a good deal. Can you post some pics?

dsc5165.jpg

By mb1k, shot with NIKON D40 at 2009-12-11

dsc5166.jpg

dsc5162.jpg

dsc5163t.jpg

Im in need of the package graphics for the screaming yoyos and fanged flyers seen in HP6(screaming yoyos) i only have reference pics but if anyone has free paper props of those (or any other packaging graphics from Zonko's or Weasley Wizard Wheezes) it would be great if you had any to share.:)

Here's my version of Bellatrix Lestrange's wanted poster:

Attachments

• WANTED BELLATRIX LESTRANGE.png
    WANTED BELLATRIX LESTRANGE.png
    484.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Half Blood Prince Potions Book

Many of you know me by my work on the INDIANA JONES grail diary but I want to show what I'm working on:
The Harry Potter movies are a good ideas mine, and I am working at some pages NEVER replicated.
I'm replicating some of the "advanced potion making" book pages as seen in the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince movie; so here is the first ALFA page:

4737005566_bc39e04914_z.jpg

I hope you enjoy it.

Re: Half Blood Prince Potions Book

Thanks! I am getting crazy with the general text font.

4738237841_d93b5d0b58_o.png

Look at "g" and "f" serif specially.
Anyone can help?

I got this DVD pack. Gotta admit I was more than a lil bit "let down". The size didnt bother me, it was the paper they used. Very cheap, flimsy, and glossy. :(

Can anyone tell me if the actual Noble Collection version feels more.... realistic?

Oops! Some moderator has moved my original thread mixing all here.
I plan to share several pages, details and questions about that specific book. That is why I think the thread should be independent. There are several specific issues difficult to treat and should not be mixed together, I think those pages are important enough to treat them separately...

Well, I'm finishing the first potion page (90-95%). It has been impossible to me to decipher some words of the recipe. somebody help me with a 1080 cap?
(sorry for the bad quality images and watermark, I have had bad experiences with ebay vultures. I will post better images when the whole job is done).

4741869569_d2b715cd3f_o.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back