Generica / Generic ID / card wallet props

Coz

Sr Member
Hey everyone! Free prop bonanza (sorry, Lorne Greene not included)!

This are files I mentioned recently (and showed samples of).
They are either based off of much-seen movie & TV prop IDs, created from scratch, or are designed to resemble real-world items, tho generic-ified.

As these are blank, hey don't use any real official agency, government body, nor any city, county or state by name. Generica is used instead.

I originally made them to practice designing IDs for props, as there haven't been many paper props that I've done lately.

Free to use for fan films, cosplay, amature theatre, wallet stuffers or base reference for your own cards.
Don't use them illegally, and please do not sell them! I don't think you'd find many buyers - unless Generica is made an official State. :)

As always, questions / comments welcome.
Coz.

You're welcome, guys! Glad you like! Will post some more soon!

Any ideas for a little more variety?

C.

These look really incredible. I am on an ID kick right now and this is not helping.

Thank you so much for sharing. Great work.

Best,
DBCooper

Real nice job, WinstonWolf! I like it! :)

I shoulda said earlier - feel free to post your own designs here too - just keep 'em Generic-ified (TM). ;)

Working on afew things right now...

C.

My hat's off to Coz for getting this whole thing started! Awesome work, and a neat idea too. I love the whole Generica thing.

The mil ID is just a small way of contributing and saying thanks for all the big work already done. :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back