Doctor Who

Anybody have any good screencaps of the Picasso [edit: I mean Van Gogh, can't believe I did that] painting of the Tardis from "The Pandorica Opens"? By the way, I haven't seen the last episode yet, so no spoilers about next week please.

Last edited:
Anybody have any good screencaps of the Picasso painting of the Tardis from "The Pandorica Opens"? By the way, I haven't seen the last episode yet, so no spoilers about next week please.

I think you mean Van Gogh... ;) Post 49 in this thread has some good ones:

http://www.therpf.com/f40/dr-who-series-5-ep-10-amy-88196/index2.html

Unfortunately we discovered that there were many different paintings used for different shots, not the easiest to replicate accurately but I think there are a couple of people giving it a go.

I'll be giving a painting a go (Or should that be a "Gogh")...once my schedule calms down. Being on the road for a month is not exactly conducive to painting.

I'll be sure to update the board when I have some work to show.

-Nick

Not much stuff for the Matt Smith years yet, so I have two questions.

Does anyone tried to replicate the book cover of "Legend of Pandora's Box" as seen in 5.12?
The official site has a great picture of it but with a different box.

Is there a better res picture of Amy and her Baby? Only got a grainy screenshot.

Thanks for help.

I am currently having a go at redoing the Blink covers at full size. I have reference images for 9 and have identified the original photos for 3 of them (so far). I may put them in free paper props or do an interest thread if anyone wants them.
I am doing a sally's blink folder so the names of those would be useful

Doctor Who Paper Props

I Have been making a quite a few Doctor Who themed paper props recently so I thought I would make a thread to post them in. Hopefully this will grow to be as big as the Harry Potter Paper Props Thread

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back