Beetlejuice (1988)

Here's a version of the Handbook cover I used for mine.

I fixed the spine text, and added a little more colour to the lettering and put a little texture into the background.

Linkie, as image is quite large. Enjoy!

Coz.

Oh, GREAT! Muchos thankos on this.

I can't wait until guests at the house notice the odd book sitting nonchalantly on the "reading chair" table. :)

MWA HA HA HA!!

>ahem<

Great! I was JUST thinking about this yesterday! :thumbsup

Have you considered making his business card which uses the same artwork? You see 3 on his desk in the very first scene showing Beetlejuice (well, his arms and hands).

Oh, and we need his newspaper:

timburtonafterlife-480x457.jpg

"ECTOPLASM LEAK AT PLANT NUMBER 9"
"EXORCISM RATE SOARS"
I might be able to make this:)

Thanks Howl!

Oh! Something else that could be done - the 'Living and the Dead' magazine/leaflet:
BeetlejuiceLivingandtheDeadmagazine.jpg

C.

Been working on one. I just need the font for the subtitle and "From the author of" Pretty much I need the font for what I don't have written.
livingwithdead_GREY_sample.jpg

Last edited:
I just watched this film last night, got a 5.00 DVD from Target, on sale, so I thought that I would watch it again. I noticed that there appears to be something in the bottom of the back of the handbook, looks like it may be white lettering. Could be the "Press" credits that are on the bottom of the spine of the book.
thanx for all the work, it's great.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back