Battlestar Galactica

Re: Free paper-prop thread no.3 - 2008

Hi guys,

as streetjudge79 mentioned in a different posting, here are some of the most boring props: ID cards from Battlestar Galactica.

Made with CorelDraw12, estimated size 2" wide.

Nevertheless enjoy my work

Dietrich

Re: Free Paper Prop Thread #4 - 2009

I cleaned this up, enjoy.

thomas;)

newcapflyer.jpg

Cmdr. Kerner, I am a great admirer of your work. Especially the BSG stuff right now. I also apreciate your Star Trek props.

Here is something I worked up on my own. In the original folder they had Adama's medical report with some scans just on white paper thrown in. I thought it looked cheesey.

WilliamAdamaMedScan.jpg

Hope you like.

Best,
DBCooper

Sorry, having trouble linking to my pic on Photobucket. Not exactly sure how to do it. Help???

Okay, here is some of my BSG related paper prop replicas.

This is actually meant to be a cover for a CD. This CD cover matches one that I saw in the auction catalogue, similar to the design of the one given to Adama by Shelly Godfrey in Season 1's "Six Degrees of Separation", but is not the same one used in the episode (I know that Cmdr.Kerner made one that is screen accurate to the show, and has the same color scheme as the disc in that episode). Never the less, I hope this is useful for those who want to make the a replica of the CD. All you'd need to do is print it out on a printable CD cover, cut the CD and the cover appropriately and then you're ready to rock and roll. Note: This is only 90% screen accurate due to the Phoenix logo I utilized to make the disc. Everything else was constructed using Photoshop (including the Caprica colony logo).

Disk1.jpg

Now, this is another BSG paper prop replica. This one is from Season 2's "Lay Down Your Burdens". This one, I can say, is 99% screen accurate. I found a promotional still from Season 1's "Tigh Me Up, Tigh Me Down", which matched the image on the actual prop. The only thing that the person who prints this out can do is cut the corners off to get things match the prop (and yes, the black border even goes into the corners that were cut off.*

ImpeachRoslinPoster.jpg

This one isn't actually a prop replica, but I felt like making it for two reasons: 1. My name is really Daniel, and if I go to MegaCon next year, I will be doing this and hopefully some BSG fans will get the joke. 2. It's something that'd make anyone laugh. :)

NameTag.jpg

*-Note If you go to my Deviantart page, you can download the much bigger version of this paper prop in PNG format. My Deviantart page is: http://codebreaker2001.deviantart.com

Hope you enjoy these, and hope to get more out. :D

Here is another Battlestar Galactica Prop. I was watching the show from the beginning and got to this part about the Resurrection Ship.

ResurrectionShipPhoto.jpg

Made this from scratch. Had to flip the image and the text could use a little more work.

Best,
DBCooper

Thought I should add something as I have not contributed lately. Here is something from my first BSG Doc Set, enjoy!

thomas;)

bsgpaper.jpg

One from my archives. I thought I had a higher res version, but I'll be darned if I can find it.

Found a couple more as well. I don't know who the original creator is. I "think" the flight checklists may be by DSW777 aka "Eggroll" on the TCF forums.

Russ

Attachments

• LestWeForget.jpg
    LestWeForget.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 359
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back