Back to the Future

Hey roland thanks so much for the almanac but I can't download the pdf it's telling me zubcic is not responding?

Hey roland thanks so much for the almanac but I can't download the pdf it's telling me zubcic is not responding?

Maybe too much downloading users at the same time on my server? I've just tried it out without any problems. Is your Internet connection fast enough? The files are very large.

yes my internet is very fast hmmmmm

Or you try it later. Maybe then there's less traffic on my server. It's the first day I have my almanac online. I guess, everybody wants to have it immediately. :lol

For all users: feel free to upload my PDF's onto another servers and post the links here. The more servers, the faster is the download. :)

I could upload a few of the files to mediafire if that will help.

BTW Ronald, I assume you sized the cover to the correct prop size? :love

I could upload a few of the files to mediafire if that will help.

Any upload would help. I don't have much experience with free hosters, because I have my own server since 1998. :)

BTW Ronald, I assume you sized the cover to the correct prop size? :love

Roland! ;)

I think it's the correct size. I had compared it with the images from screenused.com, where you can see rulers next to the almanac. My size is 5 7/8 inch x 8 3/4 inch.

Maybe not as perfect as a book that was made by a professional printing house, but still perfect enough in comparison with a screen used prop. I hope so. :D My tutorial will focus mainly on the silver reflecting background and how to make it.

No problem. I've just uploaded it. Here it is. :)

BTTF-from-Icons-Of-Hollywood-Auction-Catalog.pdf

Thank you again Roland, very kind.

I was actually referring to a type of bookbinding known as perfect binding:
Prefect Binding Style | InstantPublisher

I haven't paused the movie to see exactly how the almanac is bound, I was just assuming this was the method they used, as it seems it would be easier for it given the almanac style.

I'm even more interest in your tutorial now, in my excitement of downloading I overlooked that you're going to explain how to create the refelective background, I just assumed it would be on binding the almanac.

@80sguy

Thanks for the upload. I hope that will relieve my server some work.

Last night (european time) my server was down for about two hours. This morning I got a mail from my provider: the server had a hardware error and they moved my account to another and better server. 50 GB downloaded in 30 hours. You did it, guys! :lol:D

@Pitbull

Was your download successful in the meantime?

Last edited:
Roland a little oftopic but you know the movies about die familie zum knutschen?
Do you think people here knowing about the movie ?

Roland,
Amazing work on the Almanac. Can't wait to see the next step.

And I've seen a bit of the Flodders. Isn't very well known in Australia. For anyone in Oz its a movie that is shown on SBS sometimes....... especially popular during the teenage years......cough!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back