Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Water Bottle

bobatrek

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here is my Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. water bottle label (so far). I am still in the process of finalizing it, so keep watch for updates.

smSHIELD_H2O.jpg

http://www.cicproject.com/misc/SHIELD_H2O.jpg

Please don't let me see these up on eBay - I'll be doing that. ;-)

Don't print this yet. I realized I goofed on the spacing, and I will update it when I get home from work tonight. Sorry about that.

Look awesome, very nicely done. Will you be printing these on a type of plastic wrapper like real water bottles or just regular paper?

Thank you sir (PM me please). I will be offering them up on an adhesive vinyl once I'm 90%+ happy with the info for the bottle. I'm sure I'll never know unless I get with someone who has a real bottle. That being said, i've updated the file to work, with at least my bottle size.

mybottle.jpg

Sounds great - what did you base them off of? I have a couple direct from Marvel SHIELD logos I used for mine.

great work as already mentioned....BUT what brand is the water-bottle from ?

Any idea ?

Here in Europe it is very difficult to locate an accurate one...

thanks in advance !

Sounds great - what did you base them off of? I have a couple direct from Marvel SHIELD logos I used for mine.

I scanned the bonus disc from the Avengers Blu Ray Briefcase. It's basically the newer shield logo printed on the disc so I'm in the process of cleaning it up then tracing it in illustrator. I'm thinking of including different versions in my release (with/without text, different border styles that have been seen etc.)

great work as already mentioned....BUT what brand is the water-bottle from ?

Any idea ?

Here in Europe it is very difficult to locate an accurate one...

thanks in advance !

In our local grocery store I have not found an accurate bottle, but I will be checking around soon.

I scanned the bonus disc from the Avengers Blu Ray Briefcase. It's basically the newer shield logo printed on the disc so I'm in the process of cleaning it up then tracing it in illustrator. I'm thinking of including different versions in my release (with/without text, different border styles that have been seen etc.)

When all was said and done, I think I came away with about a dozen variences on the SHIELD logo. Whew!

looks Ace,my daughter doesn't drink any thing else other than water so should find a similar bottle along the way would be great to take with her to Cosplay .

please keep me updated on the labels when you put them an eBay will definitely be buying one.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back