Wolverine all day baby! Jackets, belts, claws, oh my.

ok getting a little confused with all these jackets flying about the place lol

is this Heron on ebay? eBay My World - thebestjackets

also darkside501st was it wolverinejacket.com to spoke to about adding the "dip" to the back of the jacket

cheers for clearing this up, having a hard time picking where to get a jacket from

Yeah, Wolverinejacket.com shows a XO jacket without the dip and with a standard length torso but that is not screen accurate. When I asked him about it he said that most people preferred the more standard jacket but that he could make the changes to make his jacket screen accurate with a shorter torso and the dip in the back.

thanks for clearing that all up, :D

i think ill be joining Darkside in emailing Wolverinejacket.com to get a screen accurate version from them

You cant go Wrong with Heron, My X2 Jacket is one of my most prized pieces in my collection! Jorge was very easy to deal with and my jacket came in a timely manner! Totally recommend them

DSCN6396.jpg

DSCN6397.jpg

Yes I put it in the dryer no heat with about 6 tennis balls beating the hell out of it. The light made them look lighter than they really are they are very dulled in person.

Was it ever found out who made the jacket from origins.
I think I'll probably get the vanson first as I don't want to be changing the others for them.

Hi yes they sell heron jackets however when I checked they didn't do the thicker jacket.
To get custom go on the heron website or Jorge Is on here

I've been in contact with wolverinejackets.com and they can supply other x-men film jackets as well

I'm just saving for a danson
So, I'm guessing wolverinejackets.com could do a screen accurate X-1 jacket right? I would love to see their version of it. I like the Origins jacket, but my favorite out of all of them is the X-1.

Anyone here know of a way to contact superdrool? I love my watch band he made for me (wear it every day) and was wanting to get a belt from him but I know he hasn't logged on in quite a while. I did PM him

Or is there another belt maker out there I'm unaware of?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back