Wolverine all day baby! Jackets, belts, claws, oh my.

The boots from Origins are Engineer boots. If you freeze frame it on the Bluray at key parts you'll see a single strap and buckle. They remind me of Frye Brando boots from way back in the day.

You keep saying that, but there are no photos to prove either way what exact style they are. Yes, I agree they may have harnesses as X2/X3 did as well, but you type is as fact, and you've been proven wrong with photo evidence before, so please don't claim and confuse before any evidence is at hand.

Maybe someone out there with screen capture capabilities can help us out on the XO boots. :cool

Helicopter scene, and when he puts his boot on the radiator he slice open. I don't have the bluray so I can't freeze frame it. It is. Get what's his face to do it.

As soon as he turns around to answer the old man, there's a close up of his boots. There's an indication of a strap there for a split second, and right when he's on top of the helicopter.

I also asked him if he can snag more of the X2 boots as well. Excited...maybe I can finally pinpoint those boots. I'm starting to dig that loafer detail. :lol

I also asked him if he can snag more of the X2 boots as well. Excited...maybe I can finally pinpoint those boots. I'm starting to dig that loafer detail. :lol

You should get him to check out the final battle scene in XO too. There's a clear side shot of Wolverines boots as it shows him being pushed towards the edge of the tower. I don't know if it'll reveal any more details or not but it's worth a look.

I already asked him to grab the best shots, as I trust his keen eye for those best ones. But I did specify the climax end scene as well as the helo scene. So we'll see...

Our friend, Neville over at fj.com, grabbed these XO stills to informed everyone of the proof of strapping detail that is apparent on these boots. comonbub called it, as he was correct on the Engineer style boot.
There are lot of similar styles out there, but these see to be tailored to the more vintage style with the low profile sole and heel.

1.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

4-1.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

I hate to admit anything good about Origins but those are cool boots. I love sleek engineer style boots like that. Especially in brown.

Nick

Last edited:
Same basic details but no where near the classic vintage look of the SA boots. One piece cork outer sole and heel may be comfortable and last a while but that is an all new style to what others offer, like those Frye Brando boots.

There are a few Frye close enoughs for Origins, most with the right shape are their imported models though and not their made in the USA taller heeled versions...
Rand
272777-p-DETAILED.jpg

Jackson
984979-p-DETAILED.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back