Would love to see any of the comic book versions of iron man's helmet.... I was a big fan of silver centurion suit I know people say the mark v and all that but that one would be cool to be done. any other one as well...........
For instance this model started in Sketchup for the rough sculptthen was ported over to Mudbox for smoothing out.
Green Lantern ring based on the upcoming CGI show
Will I make this available to the public....I don't know.
Hey Their, I would like to start a build on a Mr. Freeze Costume. The DC Universe Online version actually. Here is a pretty good link of the 3-d character model from the game.
Mr. Freeze Joins DC Universe Online « Pixel Perfect Gaming
Well back on topic.
I have longed to see this made, since Pepakura is a great alternative to making a huge investment on a larger prop... Can you guess what it is?
Here is a teaser.
I know I have seen it mentioned a few times, the kurgen from the original Highlander movie. That is one bad lookin' helmet... Not only the helmet but the his entire armor as well....
I would like that as well.
the pep files i would like are the Daedric Armor from skyrim http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...8Skyrim%29.jpg
Found this for the person looking for the Iron man MK 5 armor.
Thank you to B1baduz7 for posting it.
Looking for someone to help me with a helmet rip an unfold of a new DLC character from Gears of War 3. The character is Recruit Clayton Carmine. There have been a few people that have done the regular version of Clay's Helmet but this version appeals to me alot more. It is similar to Anthony Carmine of Gears 1 helmet which I am in the process of Bondoing this weekend. Here are a few reference photos if someone is willing to help.
if you woulndn't mind i would love the gl ring please
I'm looking for someone willing to model a set of Ram Horns I could wear as part of a satyr costume. Preferably similar to the attached image ( though not so aged.) Can be just one side and a mirrored copy for the other side.
Kind of reminds me of Magog from DC. His helmet was sweet and had ram horns
Basically something like this, but not so humungous...
Would my request for the Maria be taken by any of the Papercraft modellers here?
What about this key? Would that be hard to do?
why is pepmaster banned? :/
01.14.2012 Pepmaster aka Vagabond aka Nintendude has been banned for sales related issues, showing off other people΄s work as his own, recasting and contempt for the RPF community.
Last edited by irishamericanlad; Jan 25, 2012 at 7:39 AM. Reason: bad spelling still lol
Actually I would suggest doing them in foam.
Here is a down and dirty way of doing it that I read about back in the day. From the book Halloween by Joanne O'Sullivan
two 1 1/4-foot long by approx. 2-inch wide pieces of upholstery foam
two pieces of 18-gauge wire, long enough to run the length of each horn, plus about 3"
white thread (doesn't state how much, check out direction #6
white acrylic patching cement (for patching roofs. "Rooves"?)
white acrylic paint
clear acrylic sealer (spray)
1.* You can make the horns longer or wider depending on the size of your head and the type of horn you're making.*
2. Round off both ends of the foam pieces.
3. Taper one of of each foam piece approximately 6 inches from the end. You will now have two matching cone-shaped pieces of foam.
4. Insert a piece of wire lenghtwise through the center of each cone. Leave about 3" of wire sticking out of the wide bottom of each cone.
5. Bend the wire to form the cones in the shape you want.
6. Starting at the wide end of one cone, wrap thread tightly around the foam, forming jointed sections. Continue til you reach the tip of the cone. Repeat with the second cone, trying to keep your wrapping pattern as similiar to the first horn as possible.
7. Bend the wire extensions at the base of each horn into small hooks.
8. Mix one part acrylic patching cement with two parts white acrylic paint. You can either paint the mixture on the horns with the paintbrush or dip the horns into the mixture.
9. Hang the horns to dry. If you dipped the horns, make sure there are no clumps of the paint mixture left on them.
10. Paint the horns with the white acrylic paint and hang them to dry a second time.
11. Spray clear acrylic sealer over the horns and allow them to dry.
12. Use the needle to poke large holes in the inside top of each horn. Thread elastic cord through the hole and stretch it around your head to figure out how long it should be to hold the horns snugly on your head.
13. Once the horns are strung, position them on your head.
There are two different things that I would love to see done. One is any other iron man helmet. The comics had tons of different outfits so there has got to be something that someone has yet to do. That would be good. The other would be a full karas outfit. The anime was great, it reminded me of the guyver, still waiting for someone to do a full outfit on that, but yeah a full outfit of karas would be awesome...........
I would love to see an Iron Man MK VII done in pepakura... I have been wanting to do an complete Iron Man and what better than the newest one.
Might be able to use the MK IV and a base and modify it. Not sure if it would be easier to do that or start from scratch if nobody has the model.
I have some experience unfolding so if anyone wanted to model it I would be glad to unfold it.
Here are some pics:
More Reference Pictures
Also, I noticed that there were some previous requests for the Gray Fox Ninja and Dark Helmet from Space Balls. I have both of these... the Gray Fox is on a layed out on a PDF and I modeled and unfolded the Dark Helmet myself. It was my first one so it isn't perfect but it will get the job done. Let me know if you are still interested in them.