I'm about 85% done with my first Pepakura project, the Iron Man 2 "War Machine". I got it up to a wearable level for Halloween but it still has quite a ways to go, loads of things I plan on fixing and missing parts to complete. I tried to take lots of photos of the process and I'll post them here with description as I have time. I'll try to be sure to give proper credit to the maker/s of the pep files as I post images of individual parts.
The suit is a paper/fiberglass and foam hybrid suit and I'm actually planning on remaking a few of the fiberglass parts out of foam due to the comfort factor.
This is about two months of work, after hours weekends, etc...
With the amount of mistakes made I've learned a heap of "what NOT to do" and the next build (whatever that turns out to be) will go much more quickly and considerably smoother
The eyes actually light up (the eyes are red now) but my setup is crap and too much light leaks inside the mask and makes it difficult to see out at night.
It's almost fixed now and should be good to go by next time I have a chance to wear the costume.