War Machine High-Def Pepakura Team-up

i would love to finish mine, sadly, a) its to cold outside and b) i dont have the funds to buy all that filler atm :/

Ive got the funds but sadly the 50 degree weather does not agree with the resin. Also thanks for putting up the missing two files (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

actually going to try to get most of the pep work done before this weekend :D
the weather is picking up this week, so around the weekend it will be about 20 degrees warm enough for resinning :D

for anyone interested, i just finished making the main power core for this and as far as i can see it from the size it is and etc, the upper half would fit someone like me (1.75 Meters) perfectly ^^

sorry for the double post but seeing this is inteirly different info than the post before this one,,,

Im trying to build this too .Im done with my helmet it came out decent i think...after third try sizing it,,lol...does anyone know where i can see some examples of the scaling somepeople used? for example like im 6' feet 145lbs(skinny) and i used THis scaling? i know every one is different but its for a starting point.....thanks,,files look great by the way..

Im trying to build this too .Im done with my helmet it came out decent i think...after third try sizing it,,lol...does anyone know where i can see some examples of the scaling somepeople used? for example like im 6' feet 145lbs(skinny) and i used THis scaling? i know every one is different but its for a starting point.....thanks,,files look great by the way..

Well here is what I have used so far, I'm 5' 11" and 176 lbs:
Torso: 1.69 I think you should be ok with it.
Thigh and Shins: 1.49 so you increase it to maybe 1.52 and you'll be more than fine.

Now for the arms and lower torso, I will post those as soon as I'm done re-doing my torso again....I messed it up really bad....

Thanks David you been lot s of help..i'm cutting my torso now..will be gluing tomorrow..well that's the plan..lol..I can't open a thread now i'm noob still..

Does anyone have the mini gun and arm? i found the arm but its 3ds not sure if i can pep this....im not really familiar with that..im new at this stuff... ..i found a link for gun but its not valid........thanks

20120828_160226.jpg

Great files

Your welcome thanks to you and everyone that put up the files and worked hard..i need my legs down ...also prepped my hand..great job again..

Well I'm not sure if I'mnot supposed to post pictures up in this thread..but heres what this has become...if you want to see more of your work you can check out my thread...
Thanks again for the amazing files..
20120911_204650.jpg

20120911_204503.jpg

Excellent work, wondering if I have enough time to get WM done if I start now, and even so...still conflicted whether to do it in cardstock and follow the process....or just do it in foam.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back