To use puff paint or?

RMannn94

So I'm currently debating on whether or not to use puff paint on my Spiderman costume. I want to make the suit as realistic as possible and I know that adding puff paint adds that 3d honeycomb effect, but I'm afraid if I'm in the middle of makeing my suit, if I dont like how its comming out. Does anybody have a before and after pic of the process?

I've been on the forum for only a couple months, but even I looked up other threads before tackling my own spidey suit and posting my own thread. Not to sound harsh, but if you're not even gonna bother putting in the time to research other projects for yourself BEFORE asking for help, then you're at the wrong place. You can't expect everyone else to do the work for you. Hell, you could seriously put "Spiderman, print, RPF" into google and come up with almost all of the threads.

Are you serious bro?

gdo4B0n.gif

Literally just look up "Amazing Spider Man" on the replica prop forum search bar thing, and boom, there should be like a bazillion threads....

Web and Red, those are hilarious. I seriously LOL'd at those. But Mystery is right...RMann, you already took the time to register. Now use your "search" privileges man. Sorry for the warm welcome but noobz get hazed sometimes...its just the way of the world. Hope you don't take personally :)

Oh damn didn't expect all that. I shouldn't have asked.

Don't get offended, it happens to the best of us. You have to admit that with vast amount of posts and threads on this subject, it was a bit of a silly question.

This forum sets the bar pretty high, pretty fast. What they said wasn't that harsh. It just always sucks when it is you on the receiving end. At least you got feedback. There is many threads that ask questions and get no replies. I would probably find that worse.

Onward and upward my friend...lesson learned. Nothing wrong with asking questions, just do a bit more legwork before asking.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back