Urgent Scam alert (PLEASE READ)

Dark asylum

Hello, member's of the RPF and any one else reading this please I urgently need any help you can lend me, I was aware that the pictures from my thread were posted on multiple web-sites other then the RPF for the reason to help show the project and progress beyond my postings on the RPF but what I found out is this person who posted them has been lying to me and so many others and claiming he makes the suits and possibly scamming people into buying them from him even though he does not make them and has no part in the production nor does he have access to them but the pictures he used off the RPF or any I e-mailed to him direct to just be posted as a favor not advertising or to be sold by him.

So please any one that has seen my Iron man MARK 3 suit pictures on any other sites Please PM the links to me so I can get in contact with the Webmasters and have all those threads removed ASAP this needs to be done if he doesn't remove them himself, so that no one will be scammed out of their money when there are no suits in his possession and I don't need anyone using my hard work and pics as a way to scam people if you have not talked to me directly here on the RPF or Deviantart it is not me you are dealing with and is a fraud and liar, do not trust any person claiming to have any part in the credit of the suits.

I would have posted this sooner but I need to get other facts and talked to a few people first who knew more about the scammer and his history first hand then that I did not, this all came to light from another member having issues with him with Arc reactors and some how heard he had some part in my iron man project and came to ask if I knew anything or could get in contact to help resolve the problem and next thing I know I find out he has not only been band from the RPF for not delivering items posted in the junkyard and also has been lying to me and multiple people that have been scammed by him and friends of his for a very long time.

Over a year a go 2 other associates of his were scamming on Ebay using pictures of a recast onyx statue sold as a Iron man suit had scammed at least 4 people into buying them and months later after I started my Mark 3 suit towards the end of last year, as people asked them about the suits that weren't being made or delivered he had the nerve to send them my progress pictures I posted on the RPF or sent him, he forwarded it to those victims of the scam claiming that was their suit being made, thanks another RPF member for the first hand info and so now I think they were planning on using me as a fall guy to cover their tracks after being known as scam artist looking for a scapegoat would be the next option for people like this, I just wish I would have known all this sooner even after I started posting on the RPF some one that was scammed should have come to me and asked or at least let me know they sent my update pics to cover their own asses, I even got wind they sent the pictures fetts.sobriquet posted of finished kit version I did in the thread, claiming it was finished and shipped and then claiming it was lost in shipping and after 8 weeks they would get Refunded from the postal service for the lost item.
So please if any one has any more info or can provide links about my suit on another sites please let me know and I'm sorry for any one else who was screwed over or lied to by these scam artist, also any one else they may be doing business with please warn them about the event and illegal conduct they are involved in and don't trust anything they do or say and do not send them money for anything you will just be scammed.

Thanks for reading and any help.

Do people not have morals anymore?! This is suppose to be a fun, exciting, trusting community then you have these %$^#'s that ruin it. Lock 'em up.

I Left names out cause I wasn't sure if the mods would allow it and I'm sure enough people known who I'm refering to But the Guy that started this Was Robert AKA Jason and the people he was involved with scamming on Ebay were Ironmanworks (Kim and Mike) or something like that, but after a thread popped up I found out he was band from the RPF twice now for scamming out of the junkyard, and believe it or not there is quite afew scammers here on the RPF even, the way the site has been allowing so many new members in at a time the bad eggs are also getting in so it's hard to trust any one with out a reputation you don't know who's lying and who's stabbing who in the back.

Re: Arc Reactor - Seller Issues

I'm done with waiting now, so I have filed an official complaint here: https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx
If anyone wishes to do the same, I will let the officials investigate him now, I'm sure I won't see my money again or the Arc Reactor though, BTW Timdrakerobin still has the Ironman video on his youtube: YouTube - timdrakerobin's Channel
and was online 22hours ago but told me in an email a week ago that he would pay me back when his internet was working!

All the best to you all

So TimDrakeRobin still up to his tricks?

Friggin scum-bag!

Will keep an eye out for the pics

Yeah I just got excuses from him good news is I've been able to get my pics pulled but I still need to get them off the LOH but I heard he's buddies with the guy that owns the site so it's not going to be easy and I got word if he can do right by the members there they'll let him back on that site, so I'll see what I can do about Youtube so far he's banned from ever site my pics were on before I even contacted the webmasters for removing them so this is an on going thing with him.

Last edited:
hey Dark you should hit up cosplay.com hes claiming the suit on there aswell, ive already left comments and tried numerous times to flag it but to no avail. hope this guy drops the soap in prison

If ANYBODY here is owed something from TimDrakeRobin, PLEASE join up at the LOH simply to post what is owed to you so he will not be reinstated.

I used to mentally cut him some slack because I was unaware that he blatantly lies, uses sockpuppet accounts, and is CONTINUING to take advantage of unsuspecting people and taking their money.

go and post in this thread - http://theleagueofheroes.yuku.com/topic/9329

Yeah I just got excuses from him good news is I've been able to get my pics pulled but I still need to get them off the LOH but I heard he's buddies with the guy that owns the site so it's not going to be easy and I got word if he can do right by the members there they'll let him back on that site, so I'll see what I can do about Youtube so far he's banned from ever site my pics were on before I even contacted the webmasters for removing them so this is an on going thing with him.

Negative Ghost Rider. I'm the moderator of the vending sections and I can assure you, TDR is not buddies with anyone on there and he will not be back on. I'll see about getting your pics taken down.

Wes

ugh what a surprise. He was on here under a different name and I caught him and reported him months ago. He is a liar and a cheat and he will NEVER change. It's sad. He owes a lot of people and he is dishonest. He changes his name all the time. Be careful of this guy and if anyone sees him at a con...call the police.

ugh what a surprise. He was on here under a different name and I caught him and reported him months ago. He is a liar and a cheat and he will NEVER change. It's sad. He owes a lot of people and he is dishonest. He changes his name all the time. Be careful of this guy and if anyone sees him at a con...call the police.

Forget calling the police, just bring him out back in an alley and beat some sense into him.

He's already bailed town so he'll be finding a new stink hole to hide in, But the stories coming out even from people he claimed were his friends told me even before I relized what exactly was going on, benifit of the doudt I guess, but he's real bad news and put alot a people in bad positions and scammed alot of people.

I'm glad alot of people came forward to help me with taken care of this mess and getting this word across the network will really help prevent him and any one like him from being any type of repeat offender.

I'll see about the youtube video everything else seems to be off site I'm debaiting about the LOH I can file there against his actions if I'm a member cause he doesn't deserve another chance it puts other members at too much risk, But be pointless to repost my work there after this BS.

I am glad on you're behalf you got your named cleared from his lies that he dragged you into. As Aquaman said, he and i reported this in fact over a half year ago. But his lies dragged you in.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back