UNCHARTED 2 Drake's shirt...

GameGeek2107

Hey there ladies and gentlespoon's! After a bit of lurking on the web I came across what looks like a very close match to drake's grey shirt. The shirt can be bought from the following website:

H&M Shop Online

IMPORTANT READ: the top is now on the last page far left
To find the shirt I'm speaking of go to the last page and look for the "grandad" shirt on the far left. It looks blue but one of the colour choices is grey.
Now I realise that this is the UK website but I'm sure the US version of the store will have a very similar if not exactly the same type of shirt.

Also on the website is a white shirt that you could wear underneath to complete the look! This can be found via the above link, its on page 1 and is the shirt on the far right!

Not only do they look great but they're pretty cheap at £6 for the grey shirt and £4 for the white undershirt.

Hope you found this useful. :3

GG~

Edit - Feel free to discuss other information regarding a drake costume as I would be very intrested to see what others have found!

GG~

Last edited:
i'm not sure thats the one, here's a screenshot of his shirt from the new uncharted 3 trailer

first_look_u3_10.jpg

it's an army green ribbed 4 button henley style shirt with a pocket....

i searched for hours the other day and couldn't find any...lol...found different combinations of the above requirements but no one shirt with all of them

strangely though its very similar to dexter's killshirt...except his isn't ribbed and has no pocket
picture-2-227x300.png

the screenshot i put up doesn't seem to be working so here it is again

firstlooku310.jpg

i think it's actually a different shirt, both henleys of course, but the U3 one definitely has 4 buttons....

so it looks like we both might be right...lol...

the one you found is actually pretty close to the U2 shirt....only thing is the colour...

i'll still have a look around for the uncharted 3 shirt though...

y'know what, with a pocket and some lighter stitching on the seams it'd be just about perfect for the U3 shirt, but as it is it makes a good U2 shirt (despite the extra button)

live_free_or_die_hard_movie_image_bruce_willis_and_justin_long.jpg

also i think this confirms if you want to be bad ass you must wear an army green henley...

Ha ha if it's good enough for bruce willis lol...
Yeh I think you right mine was just a sorta cheapo version!
Finally managed to get a picture of it for easy reference cause that damn h and m website keeps changing!!! Here it is:

robo3687 y'know what, with a pocket and some lighter stitching on the seams it'd be just about perfect for the U3 shirt.

I keep hearing people talk about a pocket sorry for being so puzzled but where is the pocket? It's just I can't see it... maybe I need a new pair of spectacles.

it is a bit hard to see in that screen i posted...so i lightened it up a little...

pocket.jpg

i don't think his shirt had a pocket in either U1 or U2 but there's one in U3

Always excited to see an Uncharted thread, but his henley in UC2 is brown, not grey (see attachment). His grey shirt from the first game is just a regular long sleeve T-shirt.

I found a 3 button brown henley from JC Penny here in the US for about $12. Not the exact fine ribbed material, but more of a suede cotton. It'll work for my costume though :)

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of the Henleys - they are my favorite shirt for adventuring of all sorts. I have several of them in thermal, cotton, short and long sleeve. A very versatile and flexible piece of adventuring clothing. I've always thought it was brilliant that Drake wore them.

I know that Target currently has a $10 sale on one of the best examples of a Henley I have seen. The button and texture isn't totally accurate to the games, but they are close and the fit is spot on to how they look on Drake. They come in a variety of colors as well:

Mossimo® Henley : Target

^Ditto on the fan of those shirts in general. I've already worn my brown one a few times because of the comfort and fit. Maybe I'll be able to naturally break it in before I don the complete costume.

RRL makes a henley that is very close, minus the pocket. I've never saw a pocketed henley shirt before like Drakes. I also believe most of his denim is based off of Diesel jeans.

The H&M is similar, but not a spot on, same goes for the Dexter shirt and the Black Swarm one.

Shirts like that are actually in fashion in Finland now, and those things are skintight and are made of VERY thin and elastic fabric. The one Nathan Drake has is loosely fitted and clearly made of some more durable fabric (The Die Hard shirt is actually IMO the best option for now)

_Atlas

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back