TASM Fitness Thread. Get your Spidey Physique tips on exercise and nutrition here!

Re: TASM Fitness Thread. "Shirts-off" Challenge! MAY THE 4TH B WITH US!

congrats el, the hard work has paid off. I'll post my progress tomorrow. It's not what I was hoping, but not bad either.

Great work, El Fett, and it looks like you had fun today and really brought some joy and wonder to those kids! Warms the heart, that does. You did spidey proud.

Here are my final "shirts off" pics from today's deadline. My ultimate suit is almost done, and I think I'm ready to wear it. :)

Last edited:

RedKnight - amazing results man. Truely inspiring. I'm 6ft and about 210 right now and would love to get into that kind of shape. Keep it up man I'm sure your family is proud.

Just finished a 2 month bulking phase, I'm 170lbs right now going into a 2 phase 4 month cutting phase. Not where I wanna be yet but it's May 4th so here ya go. Well done to all our Spider-men in here, and a big thanks to Fett for getting the ball rolling! Text you soon bro, it's been crazy.

I really need that t shirt. Exams have destroyed my scheduule so ill be spending the whole summer running and lifting. Even if this thread ends i want to set an example for the group and for spidey. My ASM costume has been the best motivation ever for getting stronger and faster.

Awesome work, wallcrawler! Those guns are INSANE.

[url]http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t426/spider-man248/image_zpsdbcaa9a0.jpg[/URL]

[url]http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t426/spider-man248/image_zpsadf88ab1.jpg[/URL]

[url]http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t426/spider-man248/image_zpsad815fec.jpg[/URL]

[url]http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t426/spider-man248/image_zps821eb2da.jpg[/URL]

Just finished a 2 month bulking phase, I'm 170lbs right now going into a 2 phase 4 month cutting phase. Not where I wanna be yet but it's May 4th so here ya go. Well done to all our Spider-men in here, and a big thanks to Fett for getting the ball rolling! Text you soon bro, it's been crazy.

Looking good bro! You're gonna need to let out your suit's arm's width man! And yeah, really curious about how your project's coming along.

Great work, El Fett, and it looks like you had fun today and really brought some joy and wonder to those kids! Warms the heart, that does. You did spidey proud.

Thanks Luna! Had a great time :) AND...

Here are my final "shirts off" pics from today's deadline. My ultimate suit is almost done, and I think I'm ready to wear it. :)

[url]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m7/Lunaman1/DSCF2764_zpsc858e08f.jpg[/URL]
[url]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m7/Lunaman1/DSCF2766_zps7f44060c.jpg[/URL]

...Your body IS ready!

View attachment 179773
164lbs as of yesterday my new work out routine is paying off :)

Awesome job bro! Keep it up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

congrats el, the hard work has paid off. I'll post my progress tomorrow. It's not what I was hoping, but not bad either.

Thanks! Don't get discouraged bro! We'll keep it going! don't worry ;)

And Lastly, CWillis13, This thread never ends!!!

Hello Errrbody!!
Here be my pics, but I do apologize as I don't know why the 3rd and 4th pics are smaller... I uploaded them to photobucket as I do with all my pics. Anyways onto the pics!

As I mentioned before I don't use my scale anymore because of discouragements. I have both a digital and a dial scale and they are 10lbs off from each other, so no scale. I've done much in the past weeks, but I feel I haven't proven myself yet to don the SHIRT. Rest assured when I'm in better shape, I will wear it proudly and display a picture here for you all :) I still have ways to go before I reach my goal. This is not the end, this is only the beginning :D

Redknight: You've done a tremendous job! Congratulations! I'd love to have progress pics of my own just like you haha :D

thephoneguyusa: Keep up the great work, the results are priceless. Best gift one can give oneself :)

Lunaman: Awesome work. I have to agree with everyone in this thread that has mentioned about you having the physique for Ultimate Spidey, kudos :thumbsup

Wallcrawler: Duuude, has anyone ever told you, you look like Matthew McConaughey? The ladies must be all over you ehh?? :p You in your ASM costume is insane cause you can see the muscles outlining the suit. No muscle shading necessary!! Good work!! :cheers

El Fett: The man of the hour. I thank you for this thread very much and congrats on your results. I honestly don't think I would have made the necessary changes because I was pretty content with my body not caring what others think so it didn't bother me. Doctor's orders were for me to lose weight, but haven't done so either. I came across this thread and thought, lets do it. I've been with other groups and always ended up quitting, something about this thread/community is different and makes me want to push myself to the fullest. I thank you, good sir. :)

I hope to shock myself and you all the next time I post a picture! I'll be wearing the shirt in the next pic, promise. So Errrbody keep up the great work!! Keep at it, keep thriving, and the results will follow! Toddle LoOoo!! I'LL BE BACK! :cool

Wallcrawler: Duuude, has anyone ever told you, you look like Matthew McConaughey? The ladies must be all over you ehh?? :p You in your ASM costume is insane cause you can see the muscles outlining the suit. No muscle shading necessary!! Good work!!

No ones ever said I looked like Matthew McConaughey before lol. No ladies except for my wife though, and before her my insane lust for Spidey & Star Wars did a good job of keeping the ladies away ;)

Ill be posting my pics at the end of this week, I busted this last week hardcore and was able to beat all of my previous records. Still haven't gotten my goal of full on abs but Im not the least bit discouraged. I was able to accomplish 10 sets x 10 reps on pull up this week on a full upper body day, being the guy before that was lucky to do like 5 I'm happy with my progress. I hope everyone continues on this thread, I know Ill continue posting updates every week :)

Good to hear, El Fett, and thanks!
Thanks for the kudos, iJackSparrow, really inspirational progress you've done, man!
Congrats to RedKnight as well!
Joshspiderman23, sounds like you're killing it, and motivation nods to CWillis and shaderun. Would be great to share evrybody's progress and have this thread be ongoing inspiration.
No ones ever said I looked like Matthew McConaughey before lol. No ladies except for my wife though, and before her my insane lust for Spidey & Star Wars did a good job of keeping the ladies away ;)
More like Bradley Cooper! And pssh, whatever man, tons of ladies love spidey and star wars. You just kept away the ones that you wouldn't have connected with anyway. ;) All sorts of people love awesome things!
Not that you need the attention now that you have a wonderful partner in life (congrats), but still, I've no doubt there's scores of women that would find you to be proper dreamy.

Alright, here's my update. My weight kept fluctuating between 155-160, but I got a little stronger and leaner, and also I'm up to 7.5 mile runs in 110mins. I was hoping I'd get even leaner, but then again I don't plan on stopping my exercising :)

Bluenyte, Luna, jacksparrow, Fett and all the rest of our brethren....great job!! You've put in the work and are seeing the results. Lets not stop this thing, I propose that Fett changes the thread title to July 4th shirts off...DAY OF RECKONING! Do I have a second to motion?

Seconded! And I apologize for my lack of updates I'll post up my pics later tonight!

July 4th sounds great to me. I'm hoping to get down to 153 at 6' 1", then work my body fat as low as I can while maintaining my muscle mass so as not to go underweight. Good luck to all!

You guys look amazing. Now I feel super motivated to work out even harder. This thread is truly inspiring.

E7C709E6-D794-45EB-ABB4-4DD84401D330-3391-000001DCC9450AE9_zpsaa830190.jpg

718C1DCA-7E6C-4427-8FCD-BF0871F314B1-3391-000001DCC30C94D3_zpsc9b89dd6.jpg

and the obligatory mirror pic:

4E2B5156-FC20-493F-AA72-7AA0C08DF3B1-3391-000001DCCE1FEFC7_zps258c0762.jpg

1B3FAE88-99BE-4255-8908-D2C5B08E71B3-3391-000001DEF30F8BEA_zps82cae521.jpg

Still not as defined as I would like to be be but I feel like my body shape is pretty close to where it will be just not as cut. Plus I went to get my DGP suit refitted due to the weight loss and I have to say I looked pretty good haha ;)

But congrats to everyone on the weightloss/fitness this thread definitely motivated me and all the updates reminded me everyone is doing something and that I need to too.

Bluenyte, Luna, jacksparrow, Fett and all the rest of our brethren....great job!! You've put in the work and are seeing the results. Lets not stop this thing, I propose that Fett changes the thread title to July 4th shirts off...DAY OF RECKONING! Do I have a second to motion?

I'm game

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back