Stormtrooper Oddities

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RoCKo @ Dec 28 2006, 11:00 PM) [snapback]1386024[/snapback]</div>
no problem. ;)
and here is one exspecially for you, since you like mr. no stripes... :p[/b]

Thanks man. :thumbsup I really appreciate it. ......snifsnif...... :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(yakcam @ Dec 29 2006, 09:03 AM) [snapback]1386358[/snapback]</div>
Is it me, or does the head shot of Mr No Stipes show that he has round head screws on his ears as opposed to the commonly used tapered / counter sinking screws?

It's probably just me, but the shadows they cast really stood out.

Cheers,

Kraig
[/b]

You just might be right. I noticed it as well.

NoStripesEar.jpg

no problem. ;)
and here is one exspecially for you, since you like mr. no stripes... :p

nostripes.jpg

Maybe I missed this conversation along the line, but it looks like "No Stripes had a fender bender and dislocated the direction of both his mic tips.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PMTrooper @ Dec 29 2006, 09:15 AM) [snapback]1386361[/snapback]</div>
time for a new stormtrooper/sandtrooper reference cd?
oh no
reference DVD
:p
[/b]

definatly coming soon. ;)
it takes much longer to screenshot the HD version than taking common screenshots.
it won´t be me, but there will be a reference cd soon.

you know ive known about the green lenses for a LOOONG time.... but actually seeing that the lenses are OBVIOUSLY green in the movie... is kinda wierd... as is seeing peoples faces through the mouth cutouts...

HD...

hmm...

i wonder how many people are going to see these films in HD and wonder why the TK eyes look like that. :rolleyes

and YES someone get to work on that DVD.

you can do just ANH for now. :love and dont miss a frame. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stormtrooper @ Dec 29 2006, 02:13 AM) [snapback]1386184[/snapback]</div>
Rocko... those screencaps are FANTASTIC. They almost look like photographs.

Anyone else in the UK planning on some Star Wars HD-goodness on 1st January? :D

Cheers,
John
[/b]

Johnny,
me.

GREAT Thread. When it comes down to Stormtroopers, I still can't get enough.

Everytime I watch this...ever since I was little, I was always like...'why is he grabbing her breast?'

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(clutch @ Sep 23 2005, 08:41 PM) [snapback]1082815[/snapback]</div>
This scene? :lol
hanleia.jpg

[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(UniversalExports @ Dec 31 2006, 01:59 PM) [snapback]1387666[/snapback]</div>
Everytime I watch this...ever since I was little, I was always like...'why is he grabbing her breast?'

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(clutch @ Sep 23 2005, 08:41 PM) [snapback]1082815[/snapback]
This scene? :lol
hanleia.jpg

[/b]
[/b][/quote]

Because Harrison always knew what to do

How about when the heroes are in the trash compacter, look at Han's chest plate, its tucked under his ab plate..

trash.png

Then its back to how it should be....

bscap0170.png

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(firebladejedi @ Dec 31 2006, 10:09 PM) [snapback]1387915[/snapback]</div>
How about when the heroes are in the trash compacter, look at Han's chest plate, its tucked under his ab plate..

trash.png

Then its back to how it should be....

bscap0170.png

[/b]

And Luke's is almost invisible in the top picture. I guess a long drop down the shoot would jumble things up a bit...

Brian

Look at this screencap of Luke's Stormtrooper 'Hero' helmet, and check out the weird line behind the ear-cover :

luke_trooper.jpg

Looks like the back has been trimmed back way too far, and this is where the faceplate joins with it? Although the faceplate normally fits *under* the back (where the join is covered by the ear-cover), but in this case it looks like the faceplate is *on top* of the helmet's back... maybe just a trick of the light, but definitely very strange looking :unsure

Happy New Year to all Stormtrooper fans across the world. :cheers
Hopefully 2007 will bring more High Definition pics of duct tape and cracked armour. :p

Cheers,
John

it almost looks like the ear wasnt trimmed enough, but either way your right, somethin aint right there... good eye john.

keep em commin.

Just noticed that Han is wearing two different style hand plates in this scene.I've noticed before that Luke's hand plates are always changing from the regular 'T' back's to the alternate style hand plates.
Hanshands.jpg

-Paul.

The one hand plate is on his hand is just oreinted differently, I don't think it is a different one.
A lot of the troopers hand plates are messed and all over the place anyway.

Lynn

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back