StarKiller Sith Edition Costume nearly done

Korbanth

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Been working on the armor and helmet for over six months, and its nearly done. Just a little more sanding and it will be ready for molding. Armor set and helmet in a fiberglass material, nicely painted... First are some nice reference pics from GAME -

Starkiller---Sith-Que.png

App_Hoth_064.jpg

sith2.jpg

sith.jpg

swforceunleashed_box.jpg

fe61_3.jpg

StarWarsTheForceUnleashed-scr003.jpg

and now my armor and helmet, coming along nicely.

sk005.jpg

sk004.jpg

sk003.jpg

sk002.jpg

sk001.jpg

Armor, needs upper middle back piece still.

skarmorfront01.jpg

skarmorback01.jpg

Also have the machined aluminum set of finger blades too....so if anyone is wanting to be Star killer walking around Comic Con or CV, these helmet/armor/finger blades sets will be available.

thanks...appreciate the compliments. Yeah, the body suit, cod, belt, gloves are coming from the prop group down in S.America, so thats nice that they can make the softparts, and I am making the hard parts. Boots are easy, just find "GOTHIC" boots on ebay, that look good and its easy. I should have a finished set of armor within a week, and helmet ready to the molding within 1.5 weeks.

fantastic work, can you post some pics of the boots? I am making this costume too and havent really got an idea on where to get them. Thanks.

Can't wait to see this finished up, I've seen someone finish up there helmet recently with metallic type resin. Looks great.

Great job, congratulations.:cool

The work done on the clothing section of the costume is almost exactly the same as i need to complete my Blade Runner street cop costume,
could you please tell me how you achieved the look around the shoulders and chest? Was it thin foam covered with a thin leather/vinyl and then stitched?

Cheers.

I've been really wanting to build the sith assassin version of this, in which the armor is lighter, has less coverage on skin, and the helmet has no 'vader flair' at the bottom,

this is really awesome! well done! if i ever see it in person at a con i'll be sure to commend you in person and take a bunch of shots of it,

how did you build the helmet? the two main hitches for my building a helmet like that without the flair was how to get it form fitting, but removable, and what would be the best material do build it from.

again, awesome job!
and i may be interested in a set of those finger blades.. though if they are real metal, might that be a con security issue?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back