Star Trek Costuming?

IndyFanChuck

Sr Member
Space, the FINAL FRONTIER.

I Love Star Trek. I had a Star Trek wedding in Las Vegas at the Star Trek Experience. The WONDERFUL "Costumes by Judy" made my First Contact uniform and it was killer. Just perfect in my opinion.

But now she no longer makes Star Trek uniforms. So. IS THERE a dedicated group of people that do high quality Star Trek costuming? You know, the Batman fans have Brotherhood of the Bat. The Star Wars costumers have the 501st.

WHAT is THE definitive costuming group for Star Trek costumers? Is there one? I'm ready to get a few Star Trek costumes. I want the Wrath of Khan costume. I want the more well known 4th-5th season TNG costume. And my wife REALLY wants a couple of the female costumes.

Suggestions? Recommendations? Where do Star Trek fans go to discuss Star Trek costumes and get the best, most accurate info?

-----Chuck

Most of the discussion of Star Trek costumes and props can be found at...

The StarFleet 1701st uniform Club,

STAR TREK Starfleet Uniform Club: The Starfleet 1701st! Forums

or StarTrek Uniforms and Costumes,

Star Trek Uniforms and Costumes Forums

or the Fabrics and Costumes board I moderate over at the Star Trek: Phase II boards,

Star Trek: Phase II - Index

or even over at ASAP/The Dewback Wing:

http://propreplicas.yuku.com

The Dewback Wing just doesn't seem to get the traffic that it once did. It's kind of sad, but it did get a lot of us started in the right direction and Joe and Dana of Anovos came up from the Dewback Wing/ASAP and right here at The RpF.

And oh yeah, as Mirax pointed out DO check out Anovos. Right now, they're offering Kirk's third season TOS command tunic, a third season TOS sciences uniform dress, and both sciences, and engenering tunics and dresses from STAR TREK '09!

ANOVOSJTK.png

165637_498771819213_109162604213_5819102_48815_n.jpg

Anovos09stunts.png

AnovosStuntspart2.jpg

And they just announced the other day on their Facebook page that the NEXT GENERATION movie uniforms are coming, and even more exciting, well here's the quote...

" and so it begins. Saw the very first prototype of the TWOK command. .... oh yeah."
ANOVOS | Facebook

ANOVOS Productions | High-Quality Costume and Prop Replication from the Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica Properties

I need a second job... :)

John

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice.

Who makes Star Trek TNG costumes? I'd like to get a Next Generation later season costume.

It was unclear to me exactly who was about to make them?

Wow... I really like those ANOVOS TOS shirts... Their page won't load corectly on my PC so I can't see the prices, perhaps thats all well and good, as I'd probably have to sell a kidney to afford one. Its just so nice to see commercial TOS shirts that dont have three foot high black collars.... seriously, what the hell is it with the likes of rubies et. al doing black collars that come down to the navel, AND cover your head! (Yeah i'm Exaggerating, but it feels like that sometimes!)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back