Is Spidey4Fun (Brad) still doing his thing?

Brad's stuff is top notch and easy to deal with. Though sometime's replies are a bit late, so hang in there and maybe send a msg through his site?

Have you previously purchased a costume from him? It has been a dream of mine for a while :p so only good reports?

I was around when he first started making suits, and I got a few of his first ones. We discussed making a suit with simulated raised webs that were printed and such. The suits came out great. Would love to get more. :)

I tried contacting him a few times - nice guy to talk to. He seems to still be at it, but he is incredibly difficult to consistently get replies from. I had to give up the idea of doing business with him because of this. A shame really because I really love his work & he seemed very nice.

He is still doing stuff as well. He is finishing a suit for me as we speak. I have a couple from him and his work is top notch and a great guy to deal with as well. He is on a completely different time schedule than us due to the fact that he is down under. Give him time you won't be sorry.

Got 2 suits from him and they are top notch quality, sewing is professional quality! I'm so picky that it's the only person I would trust to sew a spidey suit togheter.

GFollano

He is still doing stuff as well. He is finishing a suit for me as we speak. I have a couple from him and his work is top notch and a great guy to deal with as well. He is on a completely different time schedule than us due to the fact that he is down under. Give him time you won't be sorry.

Do you or anyone have any contact info for spidey4fun (i.e. email)??
ty

I seem to recall his website said he was on leave from Spider-Man until the new year, but he's been posting some new suits as of late.

Sean

just keep at it. Took me about 3 weeks to get a hold of him trying both e-mail and PM through this forum. Also he doesn't make "spiderman" suits he makes "spidey-4-fun" suits. If you DO happen to get a response from him after inquiring about a "spiderman" suit the response will be pretty much what I just wrote above and then you will have to wait for another response after you reply lol. He is a little difficult to get a hold of but he is very easy to deal with otherwise. He is currently making a suit for me (should be done in 3-4 weeks HOPEFULLY) and the entire time he answered all questions I had and provided any info I needed. Dealing with him has been great thus far and I have heard only great things about the quality of his suits. I can't wait to post pics of mine when I receive it.. Long story short, don't give up :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back