Skyrim daedric armor (male)

Mrs. Female toilet ESQ., if i unfolded ALL armors, it would imply many things such as: I possess no life without pepakura, I have no job, I am the fine American fastfood establishment: Burger King. You can have it your way. What I CAN do for you is ask you which one you would prefer the most to have. I will put that nomination as a tally. As i get more and more REQUESTS, I will then start with the most popular one, and work my way down the list. Than you for your time and understanding. Semper Fidelis!

I ve sent you a pm , answere me , i really need shoulders of daedric armor , and all pepakura files if you have it!

Hey I'm really interested in making my own female Glass Armor build, if you have a pdo of it that would be INCREDIBLY helpful as I can't find anything for it and it's my first time taking on such a big costume :D

If your patient I will be doing all the Skyrim gear. Also you should check the date of the last post before posting. This thread has been dead since 2012.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back