Sin City Nancy Callahan Costume

bxstrmn

I was searching for the costume Jessica Alba wore in the club scene, the cow girl outfit. Does anyone have any info on where to find it or parts of it. I'm looking for something as screen accurate as possible. thanks for any info.

It looks like you're gonna have to buy a pair of black leather chaps and hand-sew on the tassels. After that, just buy a Bedazzler and a black bikini and you're all set. The costume was custom made, so you gotta get your hands dirty with this one.

hmmm i don't really do much fabric work, may have to gather all the materials and have my mom assist putting it together than unless someone knows where I can get some of it.:lol

Good luck! But to tell you the truth, if you roll out in chaps and a bikini, the last thing on everybody's mind will be whether or not your costume was film accurate. :lol

Good luck! But to tell you the truth, if you roll out in chaps and a bikini, the last thing on everybody's mind will be whether or not your costume was film accurate. :lol

Shush, you.

To the OP: We look forward to seeing your progress on this project! I haven't seen a Nancy outfit done well yet.

Don't know about accuracy, but it looks pretty well done. Is it only in the poster that the guns and bullets are gold metalized or was that in the movie too?

lol my mom thinks i'm crazy as is, I will post the progress as it comes,i am in the middle of moving right now so it will take a little while to settle in, I did see the pics posted above and tried to reach out to her for assistance but haven't heard back yet. I am just trying to source the everything for now, but I think it will make a really nice display when done, i think you all will agree.

Since this was one of the few scenes that was not comic accurate (at the request of the actress) it is a good one to do - the comic version of this costume could not be shown here:rolleyes

well I am a guy and jessica alba was nice enough to quit acting, and pose around the house in it for me lol, it will be for display on a mannequin, but i am sure my wife will want to try it on but i don't think she wants to be all over the internet, unless they are headless shots, but i will be happy to post pics of it after it is all said and done if i can source everything.

no i'm not, not sure who that is either, but i'll keep everyone updated with my progress once i'm all settled in. I'll be checking back though if anyone has any info that can help move this along quicker for me would be great. thanks

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back