Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Dec 2001
    Messages
    1,188
    Nov 14, 2007, 9:15 PM - SeaQuest DSV season 2/3 uniform reference #1

    I'm putting together some pics for the Questies over at newcapequest.com of the season 2/3 uniforms (sometimes called 'SeaSuits') I have in my collection.

    For those interested, you can view the pics here:

    http://flickr.com/photos/10867551@N0...7603171785003/

    I'll be adding some more pics of additional accessories for these uniforms in the next few days, so check back.

    These are some of my alltime favorite 'near-future' type sci-fi costume designs- very well designed; versitile, practical and comfortable.

    Mark
  2. Macrossmaster's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2005
    Messages
    317
    Nov 14, 2007, 10:52 PM - Re: SeaQuest DSV season 2/3 uniform reference #2

    Bradleyfett said: View Post
    I'm putting together some pics for the Questies over at newcapequest.com of the season 2/3 uniforms (sometimes called 'SeaSuits') I have in my collection.

    For those interested, you can view the pics here:

    http://flickr.com/photos/10867551@N0...7603171785003/

    I'll be adding some more pics of additional accessories for these uniforms in the next few days, so check back.

    These are some of my alltime favorite 'near-future' type sci-fi costume designs- very well designed; versitile, practical and comfortable.

    Mark
    Awesome! Not many SQ fans out there, but the ones that still exist are hardcore! Still gotta make me a UEO shirt to hang out in
  3. UFO's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2001
    From
    daytona florida!
    Messages
    4,968
    Nov 15, 2007, 12:10 AM - Re: SeaQuest DSV season 2/3 uniform reference #3

    VERY cool!
    sent you a PM
  4. Member Since
    Dec 2001
    Messages
    1,188
    Nov 16, 2007, 7:04 AM - Re: SeaQuest DSV season 2/3 uniform reference #4

    UFO said: View Post
    VERY cool!
    sent you a PM

    More added- work utility vest and survival vest attachments.

    Mark
  5. Formerly GELForever Martin-El's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2002
    From
    U.K.
    Messages
    417
    Nov 16, 2007, 11:11 AM - Re: SeaQuest DSV season 2/3 uniform reference #5

    Hardcore Questie right here
    Very nice Mark, especially the additions of the utility vests - Interesting to see how they work. Tell me, does the weight of the vests pull hard on the strap on the backs of the shoulders or is it quite well-balanced?
    Here's a couple shots of mine...



    And with original stunt pistol/holster/belt;



    And Mark - Have you been getting my PM's on NCQ? Still waiting on polaroids...
  6. UFO's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2001
    From
    daytona florida!
    Messages
    4,968
    Nov 16, 2007, 12:20 PM - Re: SeaQuest DSV season 2/3 uniform reference #6

    serius questie....and one without screen used stuff!
    anyone that can remedy that...please LMK
  7. Member Since
    Dec 2001
    Messages
    1,188
    Nov 22, 2007, 2:54 PM - Re: SeaQuest DSV season 2/3 uniform reference #7

    GELForever said: View Post
    Hardcore Questie right here
    Very nice Mark, especially the additions of the utility vests - Interesting to see how they work. Tell me, does the weight of the vests pull hard on the strap on the backs of the shoulders or is it quite well-balanced?
    And Mark - Have you been getting my PM's on NCQ? Still waiting on polaroids...

    Its quite well balanced- doesn't feel like you are wearing anything additional at all. The vest is mostly mesh anyway, so it hardly weighs anything.

    Yep, I've been getting your NCQ PMs, but I just need to take some pics/scans of the pages- once I get back into town after the holiday I'll be able to do that. Sorry about the delays!

    Mark
  8. RPF Premium Member Brucelee42's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2010
    From
    Dallas
    Messages
    298
    May 26, 2011, 9:34 PM - Re: SeaQuest DSV season 2/3 uniform reference #8

    Bradleyfett said: View Post
    Its quite well balanced- doesn't feel like you are wearing anything additional at all. The vest is mostly mesh anyway, so it hardly weighs anything.

    Yep, I've been getting your NCQ PMs, but I just need to take some pics/scans of the pages- once I get back into town after the holiday I'll be able to do that. Sorry about the delays!

    Mark

    Any good tips on going about re-creating one of these suits? Did anyone ever offer the hats?

Similar Threads

  1. CGO Remote Control Scanner Prop from Seaquest DSV
    adamzx, Production Made Costumes and Props
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 28, 2011, 10:19 PM
  2. Pictures of seaQuest DSV props
    Dr. Stantz, Replica Props
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: Aug 27, 2010, 7:44 PM
  3. Season Nine Stargate Uniform ?!?
    SPDOmegaRanger, Replica Costumes
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Mar 16, 2007, 5:02 PM
  4. Reference for SEAQUEST DSV costumers...
    Bradleyfett, Replica Costumes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Nov 26, 2006, 1:57 AM
  5. SeaQuest DSV props
    Rick Hanson, Replica Props
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: May 15, 2006, 8:16 AM