Scumbag Takes Credit for MCL34N's Spidey Suit...Let's Stop Him!

Just a thought, but maybe the MCL34N tutorial should just be emailed to people purchasing his prints...not the spirit of the rpf but every once in a while a guy like Graham, Quentin or whatever has to come and ruin it for everybody...
Yeah unfortunately El Fett I'm starting to agree with you. Graham has ruined that idea for everyone.

Nooo! Don't let the terrorists win! I've gotten a lot of inspiration and learned tons of stuff from reading the WIP and Tuorial threads of talented builders like yourselves! (And promptly ignored all that knowledge and built crappy cardboard and tape costumes) It'd be a shame to let one unscrupulous (and clearly somewhat unstable) guy ruin one of the best thing about these forums! Just take the precautions you plan on (watermark everything!) and continue to teach this jerk a lesson!

Speaking of whom, I wonder if his poor mother, who is supposedly laid up in hospital, knows that her son is raising £5000... to go climb a mountain.

Mom: "Son, I'm very sick with cancer/heart failure/shingles/rabies. I don't have much time."
Graham: "That's okay mum! I've raised £5000...!"
Mom: "That's wonderf...!"
Graham: "To go climb Mt. Kilimanjaro next month!"
Mom: "But, I'm in the hospit...?"
Graham: "You'll be FIIINE! Okay, seeya, I gotta pack!"

That fundraising page is closed. That means the event is finished. He's listed the event as 31/12/11 but in the details says its in August. I think we can assume it was last year. Either way he's way off target for the money he's raised.

Wow.....there isn't words for how ****** up this guy is. I see this thread going on for a long time. People like this don't ever stop trying this crap until they get what they want. Thanks Nickfox for starting this thread, maybe we can at least make it harder for him to scam honest people. You asked where your Wolverines at......SNIKT!

This is one of my files - since all the stuff he did to MCL34Ns costume I wanted to have something I could use to track him with, and this file, if you look closer, is actually UNFINISHED LMAO. Since my blood boiled over what happened I wanted to have something I could use to track stuff he was doing, and incase he started up in a new forum under an assumed name, and identify him. Looks like he fell for it, and is still offering work up as his own, the little SH**. Please feel free to goto the page and leave a comment for "his" work :)
I did get paid for this part of the work being done, he does not however have any of the completed files! Refused him those when this all kicked off.

Also, I will be contacting shapeways to have it removed, as I had already uploaded this file prior to what happened :) Small piece of revenge is always nice, when the person deserves it!

Well played, sir:cool

A gentleman and a scholar.

This is one of my files - since all the stuff he did to MCL34Ns costume I wanted to have something I could use to track him with, and this file, if you look closer, is actually UNFINISHED LMAO. Since my blood boiled over what happened I wanted to have something I could use to track stuff he was doing, and incase he started up in a new forum under an assumed name, and identify him. Looks like he fell for it, and is still offering work up as his own, the little SH**. Please feel free to goto the page and leave a comment for "his" work :)
I did get paid for this part of the work being done, he does not however have any of the completed files! Refused him those when this all kicked off.

Just left the following comment on his shapeways page:

These files are unfinished and being offered by a con-man who passes other's work off as his own. He has numerous scams including asking for donations so he can climb the Himalayas, has been banned off of several costuming forums and even contacted James Cameron the director of the The Amazing Spiderman to take credit for a suit that he didnt create. Steer clear of this *********!

Just left the following comment on his shapeways page:

These files are unfinished and being offered by a con-man who passes other's work off as his own. He has numerous scams including asking for donations so he can climb the Himalayas, has been banned off of several costuming forums and even contacted James Cameron the director of the The Amazing Spiderman to take credit for a suit that he didnt create. Steer clear of this *********!

Kudos.. But get your facts right in the comment :lol
James Cameron didn't direct the film... Marc Webb did. Don't give this fool ammo to comment back. He could easily say you do not know what you are talking about after all... You don't even know who directed the film :lol

Kudos.. But get your facts right in the comment :lol
James Cameron didn't direct the film... Marc Webb did. Don't give this fool ammo to comment back. He could easily say you do not know what you are talking about after all... You don't even know who directed the film :lol

To be honest with you Im not a Spiderman fan so I could care less who directed the film.

Yeah thats gonna come as a shock to some people on these forums especially since Im devoting so much time and money into an Amazing Spiderman Costume but I'm doing it for a great cause. Im starting a group called Heroes with a Heart in my hometown who visit local childrens hospitals as superheroes to hopefully bring a much needed smile to their face. I needed a costume for me that was popular and with the new movie coming out this was a logical choice.

Im not certain just who the you think you are but I dont appreciate being ridiculed on a forum even if my facts dont happen to be straight.Not everyone is an admitted 'Movie Freak" like you but im glad that you found some humor at my expense and I appreciate you taking the time to visit this thread for the first time just to point that out.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back