I have a partially covering torso+head latex appliance that I have removed the face from with the intent of sculpting a new one so that it better suits my oen face. (I am going to superglue the new face to the old appliance with some overlap after casting.) I have the appliance over my complete life cast (head and shoulders). The idea is to sculpt a new FACE over my life mask and marry it seamlessly to the existing latex appliance. However, I am finding it difficult to get the oil based clay to stick to the latex, making covering the seam a bit hard. I've tried diluting a bit with isopropanol but that didn't really work. Mineral spirits seems to work a little better but I thought I'd check if anyone had any better ideas.