Saint Seiya Armor Files Tread

krizalid

All the 3D Armors Model:

http://www.4shared.com/rar/UHlnqCXE/seiya.html FIXED the URL

Seiya PDO files (UNFOLDED):

V1

Helmet --->Helmet.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - L F

helmetn.jpg

Shoulder --->Shoulder .pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - L F

shoulderuc.jpg

Chest (it's flipped.Don't panic!) ---> Chest.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - L F

chestxz.jpg

Arm ---> Arm Complete.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - L F

armb.jpg

Belt ---> BELT_Refold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - L F

beltw.jpg

Symbol ---> Symbol_Refold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - L F

symbold.jpg

Cod ---> Cod_Seiya_RefoldResize.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - L F

codrm.jpg

UpperLeg ---> UpperLegsx_RefoldFinal.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - L F

upperleg.jpg

Knee ---> KneeSx_Refold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - L F

kneej.jpg

LowerLeg ---> LowerLegModded.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - L F

lowerleg.jpg

Shoes (EU 43) ---> Shoesx_Refold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - L F

shoer.jpg

Wing Shoes (OBJ) ---> WingShoeSx.obj - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - L F

wingshoes.jpg

I have also some Pdo files of Leo Golden Armor...Coming Soon :love

Last edited:
thak you for contributing. not many people do anymore. and i am so glad that is not another damn ironman

Newbie question here..How do you get the armor to separate out in pieces like that? I've been wanting to work on some Saint Seiya files that I got from another post in the forum, but I just can't seem to find a way to sepaarate the whole armor file.

2 tips
you have to invert the asymmetrics armors that you extracted, they are mirroed(I have all files)... the legs, chest and waists have to be enlarged, because the anime bodies are too slim

Newbie question here..How do you get the armor to separate out in pieces like that? I've been wanting to work on some Saint Seiya files that I got from another post in the forum, but I just can't seem to find a way to sepaarate the whole armor file.

Why do you want to separate?
Keep it simple. It was already unfolded in parts. When build it you can make the cut at any point you like.
It was flipped? Print it out like that, but when transfer this to foam, flip the template (assuming for foam build), or fold in reverse (mountain becomes valley, and vice versa) if you go for paper craft.

2 tips
you have to invert the asymmetrics armors that you extracted, they are mirroed(I have all files)... the legs, chest and waists have to be enlarged, because the anime bodies are too slim

oh oh!, I'm Currently working on this build and chest suits good on me right out of the file. that means I'm anime skinny :cry hahaha, gym's not working it seems :lol

Why do you want to separate?
Keep it simple. It was already unfolded in parts. When build it you can make the cut at any point you like.
It was flipped? Print it out like that, but when transfer this to foam, flip the template (assuming for foam build), or fold in reverse (mountain becomes valley, and vice versa) if you go for paper craft.

What I meant was how to separate them in the file in a 3d program, for instance Blender...not how to physically separate them once constructed.

Work in progress...Stay Tuned ^_^

FIXED the broken link for the Cloths...See also my 4shared account for other unfolded files

Last edited:
Ahhh
so glad to hear someone else is doing a Seiya costume.
i have been in the planning stages of my Gold Cloth Scorpio (Milo) since last year.
Biggest sticking point is finding the right material to get the reflective gold look.

What do you plan on using to get the shiny gold effect??

Hey everyone!

I know this is an old post and there's maybe nothing new but I'm looking for a pep file for Scorpio Milo. This is for a project with a group of friends where everyone make his own gold cloth.

So if anyone has a pep version of this armor or have the skill (which I don't have) to make one from obj/mtl file, that would be awesome!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back