Delete thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: IRON MAN Mark 4/6 Pepakura FOAM Templates Thread -Easy to Build and "Green" Vers

Wow this is gonna help out so many people. Great work Stealth! Thanks

Re: IRON MAN Mark 4/6 Pepakura FOAM Templates Thread -Easy to Build and "Green" Vers

Deleted Post

Last edited:

Deleted post

Last edited:
Re: IRON MAN Mark 4/6 Pepakura FOAM Templates Thread -Easy to Build "Green" Version

Stef once again you never cease to amaze me, you are a credit to the peping community and this fourm, great work!!

Re: IRON MAN Mark 4/6 Pepakura FOAM Templates Thread -Easy to Build "Green" Version

woah. i wanna see it made.

There are lots of mark VI. You should check out. Graphic Jordans's he"s almost done.

you rock bro! very awesome of you to do this.

STEALTH.....Thanx 4 the files. Im not sure if I am ever gonna do a full suit but just in case i have the files. Question.....Is there any helmet foam temps out there? Because it seem like its just foam temps 4 the neck and down(I probably just over looked it).

I have one. I'll hook you up with it. Just need to upload it when I get home.

Stealth would you be a star and do the warmachine files as well i want to make that next after i finish ironman pleeeeeaaase

Nice work! Have yet to try foam, this tempts me. LOL

@ demolition

Already in the works. Should have some parts up tonight.

Also for Mark III

@ Jay

Yes you should go for it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back