Robin Arkham City costume

I know Brad at Austin Costumes Custom Halloween Renaissance Carnaval has made this costume if that helps:

ArkhamCityRobin.jpg

My main question on the costume that Brad made is how he made the belt. Everything else looks simple. I think I'm doing a combination of Animated Series and Arkham City.....since I don't want to shave my head lol and I'm just 19 years old lol so yeah haha

Chiming in a little late here - I will second the plug for Xtreme Design FX masks. I bought (ironically enough) one of their Red Robin masks a few years back for my Mr. Incredible costume, and thought it was a great deal. Shipped fast too, IIRC.

Don't have the costume anymore, but I kept the mask - you never know when something like that might come in handy.

While I think the idea of painting on the mask could be done to good effect, if you must have one why couldn't you make the mask out of foamies?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back