Resin/Fibreglass kits UK

Magon

I've done my research and am looking at getting this kit: Link and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience using this and what the results were?

I'm working on my first build (Obito's mask from Naruto) so wanted to make sure I'm getting the correct stuff or if anyone had any other recommendations?

Any help would be much appreciated! thanks.

ditto, I always go for the halfords stuff, you get way more for your money compared to those 'kits' grab a roll of fibreglass tissue from amazon real cheap, I got a good 6m long x 1m wide roll for £16, that's basically enough for more than 3 full suits! :) obviously you can get smaller amounts for smaller applications ;)

I had seen the Halfords | David's Fastglass Glass fibre Kit but I was searching for something a bit less toxic so that I could work indoors but everything I have found is too expensive for me at the moment. Ideally if I had some extra money to burn I'd get this super-sap 100/1000 bio-resin but for now it'll have to be the Halfords stuff. Thanks for the help everyone :) now I just have to order it and all the safety equipment and I can carry on!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back